The girl next door

Chapter 1 by lilshawty1 lilshawty1

'Hi Mr Kennedy.' Was the only thing that Kelly ever said to Jim whenever she saw him watching her washing her Dads car.

Jim never knew that she would watch him watch her out of the windows of the car. She liked the attention. But Jim had other plans. He would feel his large dick start to rise and go into the house. Jim and Kellys parents where all pretty good friends.

Kellys mother would often go to BINGO with Jims wife. But this month was the Bingo tournament in Chely. Chely was about 3 hours from where they lived. So on the big day Jims wife and Kellys father all gathered up to go. When Kelly found out that Jim wasn't going she lied about a big test at school, in order to stay at home...With Jim!

As soon as her parents left, Kelly rushed next door. She only had a robe on and it was kinda wet. She told Jim that the bathtubs faucet was broken and wouldn't stop running and asked him if he could come fix her plumbing. He of course rushed right behind Kelly and followed her into her bathroom. The tub was running and filled with hot bubbling water. He sat on the tub and turned the faucet off. As he did so Kelly lent forward and unbuttoned his tight Jeans. She pulled his dick out!

Should he continue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)