Finding of Felicity

A young girl's exploration of her inner desires

Chapter 1 by dirtykentman dirtykentman

"All alone?" the gentle voice behind her catches her by surprise, making her jump slightly. She turns to see who it is, quickly recovering her composure, to see it belongs to a man probably in his 40s, so probably as old as her dad.

"Well, kinda. I'm actually here with my parents, but they're off networking. As ever" she informs him. It is the truth, having been dragged along to this charity event by her parents. Her protests that it would be "boring as hell" not enough to get her out of the evening and allow here to head out to a club with her mates. Rather she is here, as bored as she had predicted, and dressed in a rather classy dress that is so unlike the outfits she'd normally be wearing on a typical Saturday night. And her parents are currently nowhere to be seen, mainly as she had wandered off to look around this glorious mansion as soon as she could, their attention taken by some people they wanted to chat business with.

"Irresponsible of them I'd say" he tells her with a relaxed smile, "leaving such a lovely young lady all alone, anything could happen." His eyes lock on hers as he speaks, and something about not just the words but the way he says them whilst looking deeply at her gives her a strange thrill. She looks back at him, taking him in properly, deciding her guess at being in his early 40s was still correct, maybe a little older, nearly six foot tall, short cropped dark hair and looking completely at home in his tailored suit. Certainly unlike the type of guy she would normally be chatting with on a Saturday night, when she would be in a bar or a club with friends much more her age, not here, where everyone around her seemed at least twice her tender age of just 18.

All she can do is nod and giggle agreement at his last comments, her mind racing, uncertain what was quite happening here. She's fairly certain he is hitting on her, but in a way so unlike guys her own age would be doing. This was more subtle, more relaxed, and while she knew she should be slightly repelled by him being at least twice her age, she knew she would be disappointed if he were to leave right now.

"Maybe you would like another drink and some company then?" She smiles and nods at his suggestion, excited that he has no such intentions of leaving her just yet then. "Shall we go to the bar then?" Even as he asks, he is already sliding his hand onto her lower back as if to guide her in the direction of one of the many bars around the large room.

Does she allow him to lead her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)