The proposal

An unexpected twist

Chapter 1 by twizted77 twizted77

Amy and I had been planning the day for weeks. I had already proposed to her and she said yes. But i found myself bound by her family's old school idea that i had to ask for her father's permission to marry her. So she set up a weekend shopping trip with her mon, and had her dad ask me to help him move a new living room suit into her parents' house.

I arrived early. We didn't talk much as we drove to the furniture store. Just a few comments about the weather and à college basketball game from the night before.

I was pretty sure that Charlie didn't like me, although he had never said anything directly. It was mostly the fact that i couldn't talk to him.

We picked up the new furniture and drove back to their house in silence. We then carried it inside in much the same fasion. When we were done he offered me a best and I knew my time had finally come.

"Charlie we need to talk," i said nervously.

"Let me ask you a few questions," he said. He eat down on the new couch and took a drink. "All i ask is that you answer every question honestly. Totally honest. You understand, John?"

"I do, sir."

"Don't fucking call me sir," he said. "I'm Charlie."

"Okay."

"First question...are you fucking my daughter?"

I nearly passed out. At last i regained my composure. Amy and I had been having sex for months, but i could hardly admit that to her father.

What do i say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)