Friday the 13th: Jason Whorehees

A Camp Crystal Lake Celeb Fantasy

Chapter 1 by sucker510 sucker510

Your name is Jason Whorehees. As a child you attended Camp Crystal Lake, but drowned while the camp counselors were too busy fucking each other. The camp closed shortly after.

Little does anyone know but you were reborn as a hulking monster. You've haunted the abandoned camp ever since.

Now it's Friday the 13th and a group of female celebrities have arrived. They're here to rebuild Camp Crystal Lake for some charity. You watch from the shadows as they arrive in their fancy cars. Some complain about all the work to be done, some complain that there's no cell service. You feel a stirring in your loins as they walk around in their skimpy summer clothes.

There's one celeb who obviously doesn't get along with the others. You watch her grab her things and disappear to the far side of the lake. The others move into the few cabins that are still standing or set up tents.

It's a bright, sunny day - though you know that can change quickly. Soon they'll settle in. They'll start exploring their surroundings and maybe even do some work.

You can start picking them off then, but you can't wait. You unsheathe your machete and go after the loner....

Who is she?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)