Cheerleading Fun

Chapter 1 by UnknownSpyder UnknownSpyder

This is the first of a (hopefully ongoing) series of Psuedo-Autobiographical stories that I hope I can spawn, involving a composite of my girlfriend and I, either as the heroine or as one of the feminine companions. I welcome contributions - it's not meant to be my actual life story. The first story stems from a mutual fantasy me and my girlfriend share - cheerleaders. We'll have fun on Valentine's Day.


"Next!" the cheerleading coach cried.

"Yes ma'am, #43, Jane Doe," you say to her.

"Ok, Jane, let's see what you've got."

You begin your cheerleading tryout, using your skills as a former gymnast to do all sorts of tricks, splits, and jumps. Your long, tan legs quickly get the attention of all the men trying out, but you blow them off, concentrating on your routine.

After three minutes, the coach stops you and asks you to practice with another girl, to see your teamwork skills. While you're not as good working with another girl, you're still not bad. You're flipped high into the air, landing in the splits, then reciprocate for the next girl, before being asked to read the final list the next day.

The next day...

Hurrying through your easy classes, you find the list of girls who made the final cut for the team. Quickly scanning it down, you see your name near the bottom, and let loose a cry of delight, before taking the requisite form letter near the bottom.

Later that evening...

Finally getting back to your dorm room so that you can fill in the form, you're surprised by some of the items on it: bra size, waist size, sexual preference.

A little tired from working, you fill out the form:

First Name: Jane
Last Name: Doe
Age: 18
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 108 lb.
Major: Psychology
Bra Size: 32B
Waist Size: 30 in.
Sexual Preference: Bicurious

The next day...
You return the form to the coach and you are told that practice will begin Monday and that uniforms will be handed out on the same day. On the green, a girl you've seen before, but never really met, bumps into you.

"Hi! I'm Krystle Duncan! I'm on the cheerleading team too! Wanna come over this weekend and practice with me? I promise it'll be fun. You'll like it!"

Are you going to go over?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)