Fantasy Fulfillment

Part One

Chapter 1 by brooke brooke

There was a knock on the door. Natalie stood and answered it, her long brown hair twirling around her. She wasn't expecting anyone important, so she assumed it was a door-to-door salesman or something. So she was very shocked to see the tall, dark haired woman in the sunshades standing there. She looked vaguely familiar.

"Hi, do you mind if I come in and use the phone?"
"I'm not really supposed to let anyone into the house..."
"It'll just be for a minute. My car has broken down. And besides... surely you'd trust me?"

Natalie looked up myopically. She DID recognise the woman from somewhere, and that voice was definately familiar...

"Ok. I guess so. But don't try anything."
"Don't worry, sweetie, I won't." The woman swept off her shades, revealing chocolate whirlpool eyes. Her cowgirl booted feet clacked across the wooden floor to the phone. Natalie wondered, but she had obviously seen it from the doorway. It was uncanny how the woman knew where it was though. Shrugging this off, Natalie caught a glimpse in her mind of who the stranger was. Some kind of movie star? It was very difficult to tell movie stars in person. They were... unspun.

The woman spoke into the phone for a few minutes, giving some mechanic the details of where her car was stopped. After she put down the phone, she gave Natalie a warm smile. Natalie smiled happily back, the soft voice of the stranger having put her somewhat at ease. This far, and nothing had happened yet. It was a lonely dar, and she could at least offer a cup of tea.

"Do you drink tea?"
"Black or herbal?"
"Either."
"Both." The warm lips laughed.
"Would you care to...?"
"Sure."

They headed through into the kitchen, Natalie heading the star to a stool before putting on the chrome kettle. She felt hot. She had been in the middle of reading her favourite comic book before being disturbed. Some say that 17 is too old to be reading comic books, but Natalie liked the pictures as much as anything. It was the suggestive curves of the characters which gently built her horniness up. No-one had been meant to disturb her right now - with her parents away for the week - so she had wanted to enjoy herself. Now this woman was here, and the confusion between wanting refuge from the boring day alone and the thought of making herself climax crossed and shorted out. The visitor at least had a gorgeous smile, and was good to look at...

Oh. "Is this your comic?" The woman held it up.
"Yeah." That was really unsettling.
"X Men. Cool. Who do you like best? Storm?"
"I guess. The portrayal of powerful women is good." Natalie was still trying to overcome the embarrassment. "I'm doing a college project about them."
"You don't normally read it? I thought I'd made a friend..."
"You mean...?"
"Of course I do! I've read comic books all my life. It's not cool to call them that right now though - 'Graphic Novels' is politically correct. Which is bullshit. Plus I've played a few powerful women myself... In my own way."

Natalie poured the tea and sat down. She just had to know. "So you are an actress then?"

"You mean you don't know? My public image is THAT bad?"
"No... just... everyone looks different off screen. It's the video camera effect."
"My dear, let me introduce myself. I'm Sandra Bullock. You may have seen me in such movies as..."
Natalie giggled at the Simpsons-ism. She felt very at ease, even with this movie star sitting in her kitchen. It was kind of absurd, the whole situation was. Plus, she felt attracted to the star. Sandra was wearing a black tight T-shirt was flower patterns and faded and ragged blue jeans. And of course the cowgirl boots - brown suede to her knee.

"So, Natalie, what is a pretty girl like you doing sitting around here?"
"Oh, my boyfriend's not in town. College break. You know."
"Bet you're really fed up."
"Surrree am."
"I could... spice things up a little for you."

Natalie dropped the packet of biscuits she had been taking from the cupboard, shattering them all over the floor.

"DAMN!"

Racing to the larder, she grabbed a dustpan and brush and started to sweet up the bits. Sandra's voice came from awful close. "Here, let me help you with that." The movie star was down on hands and knees, shoveling up the bits in her hands. Natalie smiled. "Thank you. My parents would kill me for the mess." The last was a little weaker than she would have liked. Sandra had leant forwards, and now Natalie was getting a great view of her cleavage. She licked her lips absent mindedly, and was halfway through the moistening when the star looked up.

Natalie flushed embarrassment. Way to go.

Sandra looked down at herself, grinned, and then stood up.

"Like what you see?"
"Huh?"
"My body isn't all that bad is it? I've seen you looking since I came in. What do you think?"
"You have a... eh... great body."
Sandra reached out and took Natalie's hand. "Thank you," She said to her eyes.

The girl looked away. "How long will your mechanic be?"
Sandra's voice was warm, syrupy. "Long enough."
"Long enough?" Natalie looked back, brow spinning.
"Long enough to give you what you want."

With this she pulled Natalie to her, their two bodies bumping. One was tall and liquid, the other small and shapely. Muscle met a little padding. They kissed, and Natalie was not disappointed. Flowers of color erupted in her head. Far from pulling back, she nudged into the kiss. She wanted to climax so bad, and Sandra's body against her felt so vital...

They pulled apart slowly. "How about I show you what the movie studios would pay millions to tape? How about I show it to you for free?"

Natalie nodded liquid brown eyes huge with excitement. Sandra stepped back into a clearer area of the kitchen. Reaching up, she removed her T-shirt, revealing the curves of her naked breasts and the tautness of her stomach. Her nipples were pink and small, with blushing areola. Her shoulders were muscle strong, and belly button pierced with a red and silver stud. Natalie gasped. Then, when she thought that she had seen enough to come straight away, off came cowboy boots and jeans, leaving the multi-million dollar star standing there in just her panties. She twirled, showing a huge smile and muscled legs. It was a perfect tan.

Just as Natalie wondered what the catch was somewhere in her befuddled mind, it came. "Now you..."
"Me?"
"I want to see you naked, dear. Well, I actually want you naked so that I can put you over this kitchen counter."

Natalie wondered for a moment, scared, but then decided the risk was worth it. Who would turn down a sexual offer from a movie star who would be remembered forever? It was a day that came once a lifetime. So, slowly and fumbling, she undid the buttons of her oversize shirt. She allowed Sandra to see her full, heavy breasts globing as she removed the sleeves from her arms and dropped the green denim to the floor. Then, being careful not to bruise her tender bare feet on the biscuit crumbs, she slid her khaki shorts to the floor. All that remained were a pair of flowery white panties a few years too old. She knew her body was a contrast, as the other woman looked it over. Large breasts, a slight covering of padding all over, wide hips, pudgy legs, and dainty feet and ankles. It was a sight she looked at in the mirror often and was not afraid of. Her hair fell to her butt, swirling over her shoulders and touching her hipbones at the front. Although not as tan as Sandra, her body had a healthy sheen to it.

"Wow." Said Miss Bullock.
"Hu?"
"You know girl, movie star thinness is overrated. You are just gorgeous. Can I please see the rest? Please?"

How could Natalie resist the soft woman voice? "I guess." Hesitantly, she slid her panties to the floor. Not comfortable with her sexuality, she did not shave her pubic hair. She was not, she reminded her boyfriend, a porn star.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Okay, hop up on the counter my girl. Face down. I'm going to reward you."

Natalie was mesmerized by now, a feeling landing somewhere between complete horniness, an artists grasp of Sandra's body, and fear. It was so easy to go along with the words. The counter was high, so she climbed up onto it carefully, knocking a basket of fruit to the floor. Laying face down, she wiggled her bottom in the air.

Sandra's hand came down across her heavy buns in a slap. Natalie winced and then squirmed in pleasure. She was wetting the counter. The hand continued to raise and descend, with each slap rubbing her exposed clit against the surface. Each landed right on her asshole which sent happy shocks through her body. How did Sandra know...?

Natalie started to groan. Her orgasm was slow close already. This movie star, innocent face of the 90s, knew exactly how to give pleasure to her, a 17 year old girl. The rough treatment was what she wanted. Craved. And never received.

SMACK SMACK SMACK.

All the while Miss Bullock was whispering obscene things in her ear. Natalie almost came... and Sandra stopped. Groaning with frustration, the girl shouted. "Don't STop!"

A wide smile split those lips. "Why not? I have more for you, and we don't have a year to get through it..."

There was much happiness in Natalie heart then. Being played with was great. She surveyed Sandra as the other woman caught her breath and ideas. The movie star still wore her panties, but due to the heat they, like the rest of her, were slightly shimmering with sweat. Natalie could see the part between the other woman's legs and the small crest of fur above. She licked her lips again.

"Oh, great idea! PUSSY EATING!" Sandra giggled, and then pushed the girl's heavy thighs apart, burying her face into the warm wetness of her and rooting about. There was no mercy - Miss Congeniality went straight for the girl's clit. Natalie almost buried herself into the counter with pleasure.

Okay, so what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)