More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Bully The Bully

What's next?

Introduction 2

Well last weekend my wife and I had planned to attend a work related weekend convention at the expo center in a city a couple of hours away, which began on Friday evening There would be many prospects for me to meet and several of my competitors would be in attendance too. I hoped I’d be able to drum up some new clients and show-up my competitors while having my sexy bride on my arm as we made the rounds at the opening night reception and then strolled the exhibit hall the next day. Karen loved to cock tease and this would be the perfect opportunity.

Unfortunately, her dear aunt just had some surgery done and Karen had promised to stay with her for a week during her recovery.

I was devastated, but my wife insisted I stay and go to the convention without her.

I really wasn’t interested in going without her and even offered to go with her to her aunt’s place but she really wanted me to attend the convention.

Of course, without my sexy wife at my side, I knew I wouldn’t have a good time and wasn’t planning on going anymore.

Then my wife surprised the heck out of me when she suggested I take Amy in her place as my ‘fill in wife’.

I was shocked as my wife told me how Amy really needs to go out more and how she’d love to be wined and dined at the expo. But what really got me was how my wife kept telling me how Amy would be ‘my wife’ for the weekend.

“Come on I know how important this is to you.” my wife told me, “I know Amy would be game for a little role playing.”

For the rest of the evening my wife kept on me about taking Amy to the convention as my surrogate wife for the weekend.

After a while I begin to think it wasn’t that bad of an idea after all. No one from my company would be there and no one who would be at the convention had met my wife before.

I might be able to pull this off I thought as I pictured Amy hanging on to my arm flaunting her incredible body for some potential clients and competitors. Suddenly the idea didn’t seem too bad as my wife kept encouraging me.

“OK…OK you win I’ll do it.” I finally said as I watched my sexy wife finish packing her suitcase.

“Great.” she said picking up her cell phone, “I’ll tell Amy.”

A short while later my wife had left and I began to get ready to pick-up Amy for our ‘date’.

Later, as I pulled into her driveway I could hardly wait to see what Amy has decided to wear for our weekend together.

Stepping out of the car I don't have to wait very long as I could see Amy coming out of her apartment carrying a small suitcase.

"Hi Matt." she called out as she alked towards me.

My eyes opened wide and my cock began to twitch as I admired her super sexy little outfit she has chosen to wear tonight.

What is she wearing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)