More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Twistinger Twistinger

Where does Loretta let him finish?

Inside.

"Inside me!" Loretta whimpered, almost pleadingly. "Do it!"

Any possible protest from Tom was silenced as he gave an almighty growl, practically plunging his palms into Loretta's magnificent tits and squeezing, hard. Loretta felt her eyes roll to the back of her head as her partner docked deep inside of her, relinquishing a spurt of Tom's seed, followed by another - then several more. Spasms shook her upper body while Tom ground his shuddering hip against her, tipping Loretta over the edge. A throaty groan was wrenched from deep inside her as Loretta's own orgasm took over, her pussy wildly rippling over Tom's rod, coaxing as much semen out of Tom as she could wring out of his balls.

Eventually Tom ended up leaning his full weight on Loretta, spent, allowing Loretta to pull him into a nuzzle and hug. Carefully - almost scared - he pushed himself off of her. "I just - inside - "

"Don't worry. I'm on the pill," she assured him with a grin. "Although, if you asked me, I don't think Amie would really mind."

Tom managed an embarrassed smile in return. Some minutes later, he managed to get his clothes back on in a sufficiently decent state, with the help of Loretta and a handful tissues.

"Go get her," teased Loretta, as she showed him to the door, grabbing a handful of Tom's respectable backside in the meantime.

"W-wait!" he remembered. "What about the vid - "

Gently but firmly, Loretta closed the door behind him.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)