More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Katie's Kitties Katie's Kitties

Who am I?

Information about the world

Futas are girls who are born with both sets of genitals. Some futas have a vagina, balls and a large penis, usually around 8 to 15 inches long. Most futas, however do not have a ballsack, instead having the glands which create and store semen situated within them, in their middle regions, and around the colon. These futa's cocks are usually extremely big, around 12 to 22 inches long.

Since futas produce hormones which make them horny almost constantly, the society in this world revolves around sex. It's essentially a casual sex world. Everyone of legal age is free to have sex with, grope or stimulate anyone they want whenever they want. Since the world revolves around sex, the concept of taboos is all but gone. Nowadays, not having sex in public is considered strange.

Futas make up 92% of human population, and pure females are a real minority in the world. They're quite rare to come across, but meeting (and fucking) one isn't impossible. In this world, men and males have gone extinct.

Another fact about futas is that since they produce abnormally large amounts of semen all the time, cum is used in a lot of things. Food, drink, cosmetics, construction, etc.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)