More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Twistinger Twistinger

Choices, choices...

Indira.

Loretta narrowed her eyes. Maybe it was the slightly dismissive way Indira had addressed her, or the lingering rush from her experience with Tom, or the possibility that Indira would hate her or love her for it - but the idea of "breaking" in her bookish roommate was starting to feel intensely alluring. The fact that Indira always carried around that strict, slightly haughty, unapproachable air about her only sweetened the challenge. Sure, Loretta had never been with a girl before - but she'd kissed Valerie and Connie when they were drunk at parties, and besides, she'd only told Connie a day before that she'd do her.

"Fuck it," the blonde thought to herself, switching her mobile phone's camera on and placing it just right as she slid off the bed.

"Look, Indira," Loretta began as she approached the desk. "I'm just saying that all this continuous studying can't be good for you. I mean, you're practically fused to the desk! That can't be good for your back."

"Again, I appreciate the concern. But there's nothing to worry about," Indira responded without turning back. "What you might call torment is often referred to as discipline."

"Geez, would it kill you to loosen up a little? I'm sure a massage on your neck and shoulders wouldn't hurt. Just ten minutes of your time."

"Your definition of making me 'loosen up' is to manhandle my clavicles and vertebrae?"

"Can't you say anything without sounding like you have a stick shoved up your - I just want to help out a friend, okay?"

Does Indira go for it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)