More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jmce jmce

...an Incubus (male character) or a Succubus (female character)?

Incubus (Gay Version)

You also begin to wonder what happens to a person sexuality when they are corrupted. Your are a gay man yourself, not once have you looked at a woman in that way. "I can answer that question." said a feminine voice. You look behind your chair to see an incubus, fifteen inch cock, red skin and horns, green hair, feminine figure "How'd you get in without me hearing?" you ask "I'm a magic lust demon. Put the pieces together yourself."

"I...I thought men were suppose to become manly when they turn." you said "Generally yes, however, not only are there exceptions but, after some training, an incubus, succubus, or sincubus, can change their appearance as they desire." responded the feminine incubus. "Sincubus?" you ask "A succubus with a dick or an incubus with a pussy." he answers.

"So want me to answer that question for you?" the incubus asked "I'm guessing your not going to let me choose." you respond "Yes, and no. I'm turning you one way or another. But you do get the choose of letting me do it, or me you. In fact if you do choose to be corrupted willingly then I'll even let you decide wither I fuck you or your fuck me. Sound good?" he finishes.

Are you corrupted willingly or ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)