More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What rule does he change first? What happens?

Incestual Relationships

He paused, wondering briefly what he should change. The rule he'd randomly clicked had to do with and how it was taboo within society. It wasn't very thorough nor detailed; it simply read: "Incestual relationships are extremely taboo within modern society".

Well, if he was to change this rule, not knowing where else to start or what the purpose of this app was, might as well change it to the . All it took was one simple word change.

  • Incestual relationships are extremely common within modern society.

When he pressed submit, a dialog box appeared stating that his change would affect other changes found within the app and asked whether he'd accept the resulting changes. He clicked confirm, not forgetting to check the "Don't ask me this again" box, and watched as the screen flashed white.

His first indication that something had changed was that he collapsed deeper into his bed, his mattress no longer the same as before. Instantly sitting up, he realized that not only had his bed changed, but his entire room was twice the size it was before. Whatever had happened, it was clear he was no longer in his single's bachelors pad.

Hell, it seemed like he no longer lived on his own. Across the room, mixed in with his various sleepwear and random shit, there was a large conglomeration of female clothing and products spread throughout everything. Worn bras and discarded panties littered the floor while one of the two back desks, the one that clearly wasn't his, was covered with beauty products and hair sprays.

"What the fuck?" he whispered to himself, wondering if his girlfriend Julie had suddenly moved in with him. No, that didn't explain the why the room would sudden triple in size. Besides, the clothes scattered around didn't seem like Julie's typical style of underwear. For one, it was too risque - too sexy. Julie wasn't one to wear such revealing outfits, despite his constant insistence that she dress sexily for him from time to time.

No, this was someone new entirely. And, as he glanced over to the picture that adorned his nightstand, he nearly fell off the bed as he reeled in shock.

Instead of the cute picture a friend had took of him and Julie, it was a similar picture taken instead of him and his sister, Monica.

Glancing back at his phone, he exited the app and was stunned once more as his background photo was one of Monica instead of Julie. He even vigorously searched through his list of contacts and found, to his dismay, that his girlfriend's number wasn't present.

"The fuck is going on!?"

Opening Facebook, he checked his profile and saw something that floored him; something that, despite everything he thought he knew, should have never been possible. It read that he and his sister Monica had been in a relationship for five years. That would mean they started dating in her senior year of highschool.

"I'm dating Monica?" he asked, still stunned. That's when he remembered the app.

Reopening the culprit, he stared at it in disbelief as he took a more serious look at the rules listed within the app. Now that he was paying attention, it seemed that the rules all listed various things about the world. Concrete facts that dictated how the world basically functioned. And, to his ever increasing surprise, it listed rules that now had to do with incestual relationships being a normal, accepted, and common part of modern society.

He swallowed, his mind racing to understand what had just happened. He'd changed the world - rewrote reality itself to now contain the small change he'd made minutes prior. And consequently, he was now dating his sister, and seemingly had never met Julie.

His first reaction was to go and reedit the rule he'd changed. Despite having only been dating Julie for a few months, he really liked her and wasn't ready to accept the fact that in this new, strange reality, he didn't know her. While he didn't have anything against Monica, whom he'd always found attractive, she hadn't been the girlfriend he'd chosen. Not by choice, but still.

Which is why he was disappointed when the app showed that he could only edit a rule once. Which means he was stuck with this new reality.

Not that he was disappointed. Growing up, he'd always found his sister very attractive and the two had always gotten along really well. In fact, he wasn't all that surprised that in a world where he and his sister were free to date, they would have. It sucked losing Julie but he'd had relationships that ended in the past due to unfortunate circumstances. This one was just... a little .

Well, incestual relationships were now common. And, from going through the app, it seemed like incestual sex was also accepted. If that was what reality had changed into, than so be it. He'd embrace it with open arms.

Didn't hurt to be thorough though. He might not be able to change his rule back to what it was, but that didn't mean he couldn't change reality further. He set out to type, hoping that the app would take care of any unintended consequences.

  • Incestual relationships aren't judged, treated, or made fun of differently when compared to any other relationships.
  • Families are happy when incestual relationships form, hoping that the couple find happiness together just like they would in any other relationships.
  • Children born out of never have any birth defects or genetic problems.

He was about to type more, and maybe possibly branch out into a different set of rules, when a side door, one that wasn't present in his previous apartment, opened.

Out walked his sister Monica, wet from having just bathed, a white towel wrapped around her person.

What follows?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)