More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jmce jmce

Where did he wake up?

In the woods

I woke up in the woods. I was walking down a suburb sidewalk, on my way to my lovers house. I got hit and woke up in the woods... "WHAAAAAT THE HEEEEEELLLL!?!?!?!?!? How the hell did I end up in the woods?" needless to say I was upset. "OK, OK, calm down." I started breathing deeply to calm down, and collect my thoughts. "OK, I'm calm now, I'm calm."

'Now the first thing I need to do is come up with a plan.' and my plan, was simple gather a couple of supplies from my surrounding, some fruit, sticks, the pocket knife that I'm happy to say I took with me today, and then head in one direction. If I was lucky I would end up at a town eventually, and if I wasn't, then I would have some thing to survive on while I was here. Good thing I was in the scouts.

Unfortunatlly I wasn't lucky and ended up having to stay for the night. I made camp, lit a fire and was having a good time, all things considered. Then I heard something coming my way. My first instinct was to run but I, like an idiot, decided to get a look at what made that sound. So I put out the fire and waited a minute before leaving, and found out that it was a pact of wolves that made that sound. So I took half a second to remind mentally, call myself an idiot, I deserved it, and then ran like a bat out of hell.

Does he get away and what happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)