More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jmce jmce

Where did he wake up?

In the hospital

You slowly wake up "Oh, doctor hes waking up." said a male voice. Me eyes finally open to a...unique place "Ah good your awake." said a man wearing a doctors coat and nothing else from what I could see "So lets start with your name." "Wha...what the hell?" is all I could say after seeing the nurse. He was a man in a very short pink, female, nurse outfit. It didn't even cover his cock, and had holes cut out for his nipples.

"Oh, the nurse. Coming from another world this must seem odd to you." said the doctor "Another world...What do you mean another world?" I asked "Well you see, you came from a world with "Wemen." "Woman." the doctor corrected the nurse "but this world has only men, there are no diseases, of course there are accidents and cases like you. People drawn from another world."

"OK you people are crazy I'm leaving." I said then the doctor pulled back the curtain next to me to reveal...a pregnant...man "Wha...wha...what...the..." I was so stunned I couldn't even finish "You see since woman don't exist in this world, men have children. Don't worry, it happens when you want it to so you can have as much sex as you want." explained the doctor.

I stayed silent for a couple seconds and then said "WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)