More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Cretan_Bull14 Cretan_Bull14

Where do I shoot my wad?

In her coffee!!?

Truth be told, this was a hell of a lot of fun, but I felt like humiliating this cock-tease, not fucking her. As I was about to blow my wad, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and pushed her aside. I quickly grabbed her cup of coffee and jacked my meat. I exploded into the mug and swilled the warm beverage with my dick, making sure that all my spunk went into the drink. I made her suck the coffee off of my cock and got dressed.

She got up and smiled. "I hope you enjoyed that Keith! Come back if you want the rest of me. To be honest, I was ready to bail on her.

"You are not going to rememebr anything we just did."

"OK, Keith, do you understand where I am coming from on this?"

"NOPE, and you don't have a problem with giving me an A+ for the class right?"

"Absolutely, now I hate to cut this short, but I have to leave for my next class."

I left her office and waited out in the hallway for her reaction to the coffee. I counted in my head 'Three...Two...One'

"WHO THE FUCK PUT SPERM IN MY COFFEE!!!"

I quietly left the building and walked out into the quad.

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)