More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kitykatkaty kitykatkaty

Where Does Kat wake up?

In a laboratory

Kat opened her eyes and looked around she was standing on a metal platform with her hands chained above her head so high that she was balancing on her toes. she looked up and was blinded by a spotlight showering her and the metal platform in bright light. The rest of the room was dim and she could make out what seemed to be machinery and large pipes hanging from the ceiling. Kat decided that within the past year she had been in worse places than this and she needed the money. She had read the contract and knew the terms and conditions of her predicament. She was pulled back to the present by the sound of a door unlocking across the room. It opened and dim lights appeared all around the room. She looked and saw Machines and objects she knew only too well, vibrators, dildos, fucking machines, bondage equipment, gags, and an assortment of other items she had never seen before. The 3 men that had entered were all in lab coats and looked like scientists. One of them walked over to kat and stepped up onto the platform. Without asking he picked up one of her legs forcing her to switch the weight between her arms and her leg to prevent pain. He put his finger on the edge of her clit and massaged it. Kat squirmed at his touch as he probed her most embarrassing place. She knew she was getting wet as the scientist slid his finger into her tight opening easily. He grabbed her neck and held kats head up making her long blonde hair fall behind her. He rhythmically slid his fingers in and out of her shaved cunt until she was sopping wet. she could feel her cum dripping down her thighs tickling her. He yelled to another scientist.

"She's ready bring it over here!"

What do they grab first to her pussy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)