More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tip Tip

Where do you start?

In a car with a friend of yours

You wake up and find yourself in a car. Looking around, you see your friend Reggie is driving and you're in his car. You shake your head to try to remember how you got here but you can't. You don't even know where you two are driving. Before you can say anything, you hear a police siren behind you.

Reggie slams his hand on the steering wheel as he starts to move over. "Fucking driving while black, man. I fucking hate it." You just nods in agreement but you're not sure what's going on at the moment. You glance over to the rear-view mirror but do a quick double take. There are two police officers coming out of the car. However, the white male officer seems to be in a normal uniform while the hot, white female one in the driver's seat is wearing a tight top and skin tight shorts. She seems more dressed as a hooker than a cop.

You knock on Reggie's shoulder and smile as you lean back towards the hot cop. Reggie responds with a frown and sighs. "God damn, I really hate this DWB shit man. Why can't we just be left alone like everybody else?"

Reggie sighs again and looks in the mirror to see the cops move closer. The woman approaches on the driver's side while the man approaches on the passenger. When they arrive, she knocks on Reggie's window.

Reggie looks over to you and rolls his eyes before he pulls down his window. The female officer moves her dark sunglasses down and asks Reggie....

Do you know why I pulled you over?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)