More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Viredae Viredae

Where does the adventure take place?

In Las Vegas.

"Where did you get the money to rent a limo?" I asked Lisa incredulously.

"Never you mind," she replied. "I'm not telling you anything about my benefactor."

I didn't like that answer. Why couldn't she tell me why the hell we were in a limo, driving down Las Vegas strip. It was all confusing. Just this morning, I was expecting to go home to my dorm and spend the weekend watching shitty movies and drinking cheap wine with my roommate. Things were just a whirlwind after that.

All I could remember was Carrie and Alicia, one of them packed some of my stuff, the other dragged me out of my dorm. Then the airport, plane, and now the limo. At some point, Lisa joined us. It was a given that there was going to be gambling, but how was it that we were here in such an extravagant fashion?

The limo pulled into the drop off of the Bellagio. We entered the lobby and checked in quickly. At least the others did. I was wandering behind them, still wondering how we were in such an expensive hotel. Lisa got us checked in and we went to our room. Of course it was a suite. I didn't know why it surprised me.

"Okay guys, we're out in ten," Lisa announced. "Lots to do in Vegas, after all."

What does Erica do in Vegas?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)