More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by bbcummings bbcummings

What's happening with Sophia and Rob?

Impatience

"It's been fifteen minutes," Sophia said, a sharp edge piercing her normally bubbly demeanor.

"He sure is taking his time," Rob said.

"Ugh, my Dad is going to kill me," Sophia said. "We were already running late."

Sophia whirled around and stared into Rob's eyes.

"Do you think he's okay," Sophia asked, suddenly Vacillating from annoyed to scared.

Rob just shrugged.

Sophia felt that palpable distance between them. When did that come about? And why?

She knew the answer, just didn't want to know it. Couldn't he just move on? Read the room already?

"I think you should go and check on him. Please Rob."

"He's just taking a shit, Sophia. Leave him be."

"Something is wrong, I can just feel it. Don't you? I've got goosebumps!"

Sophia showed her forearm for emphasis.

"He literally just went into the bathroom. It only had one entrance, Sophia."

Sophia wanted to scream. Her intuition was burning like a hot wire. Why couldn't Rob see this?

"Please," Sophia pleaded.

"How's about this? Five more minutes and I'll go in a check on him. It's all the same though. He's fine, Soph."

"Fine," she said.

***

Charlie plunged into the woman. Her pussy felt so strange. He wasn't a virgin, so he knew this was something different. He could feel dozens of little tendrils on his cock. And was he bigger in that department? It sure felt like it.

The woman had started by stroking his cock, rubbing him into a fury before diving down on him with her mouth right before he came.

That's when things had really gotten strange. Her mouth tickled like crazy. Her tongue felt so weird, long and powerful.

After his orgasm, Charlie still get hard. In fact, he felt more aroused than earlier. He gazed at his female companion in awe.

All thoughts of Sophia vanished under the shear power of this goddess before him. The goddess was more than happy to satisfy these newfound desires.

Now Charlie was working on his fourth orgasm in this strange partner, flooding her cavity with more of his precious life essence.

His head felt foggy now. It was becoming hard to hold his head up. His arms and shoulders as well.

Charlie slumped over the toilet as his partner picked up her pace, sucking his vital soul into her bowels to feed the corruption engine deep inside.

Charlie withered, his body starting to crumble into dust starting at his cock and radiating outwards.

As the young man died in Carly's embrace, the bathroom door creaked open.

Who walks in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)