More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Murakami Murakami

What now?

Imagination in the corridor

You head out to your locker on autopilot, not believing what just happened. Even with how weird it is, you know it has to be a coincidence. Maybe Angelica likes you and this is her way of letting you know? It's a bit slutty, but it's either that or you somehow mind controlled her, and that's just ridiculous.

Rooting around in your locker for your biology book, you let your mind wander. Wouldn't it be cool if you had mind control powers? Even better, what if you could play with reality at will? If your going to have a daydream, you might as well go for a really big one.

You start imagining changing the world so that sex was a common leisure activity, and women didn't wear cloths. You've got no desire to see any guys running around naked, so it's just the women, although the guys' cloths become more comfortable and easy to get off. It wouldn't do to have a world of easy sex and be fighting with your clothing all the time. An image of Wanda Jackson, the overweight, pimply girl from one of your classes jumps into your head for a second, and you shudder. Better add to that that all girls are beautiful, so you don't have to worry about going blind.

Your hand finally snags your bio book, and, hoisting the tome out of the locker, you turn around, slamming the door as you go. And then you stop.

Jamie Peters, the tall, lithe redhead who has the locker next to you, is pulling out an English book. She is completely naked, and is giving you an unconcerned, casual view of her gorgeous, firm C-cups and pouting cunt. You stare at her in shock. She closes her locker, heading down the corridor towards the english room.

Your eyes follow her, and then stop as you take in the scene before you. Everywhere you look, there is a parade of female flesh in all shapes, sizes, and colors, all completely bare, and all acting as if nothing has changed. A girl who looks like a supermodel version of Wanda walks past, touting a bio book.

What really catches your attention, though, is the activity at some of the lockers. You see Brad Jameson, an okay looking guy a year older than you, holding the head of Lacey Peters, a stacked, blond cheerleader, guiding her back and forth as she devours his cock, moaning lightly. Directly across from you is Sarah Bennet, a strict, bible thumping catholic student, who had always refused to even date until she graduated from high school, getting drilled into the locker by another guy, her long black hair shaking wildly, moaning in pleasure as he gropes her boobs in time with his thrusting, and urging him to hurry up, since neither of them could be late for class.

You can change the world (or at least the school). What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)