More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by writerxxx writerxxx

Will Maria be able to stay faithful?

I swear it wasnt planned!

The next morning I wake up late. Still half asleep because I ran out of coffee. Me and the kids make it out on time. After I drop the boys off at school I stop at the corner store for a bag of coffee. I pull up and park in front of the store. Omg I totally forgot derek was gonna be here. When I see him I start having flash backs of me molesting myself while thinking of him. I try to convince myself that there's nothing wrong but my nipples are already hard. Today I forgot to put a bra on again since I was rushing to drop the boys off. Im wearing a white tank top, my pink pajama shorts and my fuzzy pink house shoes. Oh and did I mention that I also dont have panties on. Yeah I know it looks like I did all this on purpose but I swear I didnt. As soon as I step out the car I can feel him watching me. Which sends a jolt of lust from the back of my neck to the pit of my pussy. I have to take a breath before I walk in door. Good morning Maria! He says with a huge grin on his face. Hey Derek can you show me where the coffee is? Sure he says as he steps out from behind the counter. He first reaches to give me a hug. Although he startles me I accept it. He wraps me up with his strong arms and I cant deny it feels great. He hugs me a little tighter and I feel the huge bulge in his pants throbbing on my belly. I dont know if he did that on purpose but If I was moist before this made me dripping wet. Right this way gorgeous. He lets me walk in front and I think have an idea why. Thank you hunny! I smile nervously. I cant believe hes making me nervous I guess its his aggressiveness. My pajama shorts only cover half of my ass cheecks so im sure he has a nice view. On the bottom shelf to the left maria take your time he says as he licks his lips. I suddenly stop and bend over to reach for the coffee. Derek doesnt even try to stop before bumping into my ass. He grips my waist with his big strong hands.

Suck his cock now or invite him over for a cup of your coffee?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)