More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by aroes aroes

Where does Brigit go first? Or does Bridget get unexpected guests first?

I Receive A Booty Call

I'm startled as my cell phone comes to life, ringing loudly in my purse. I look, and realize who it is; quickly a smile shines on my face. It's Scott, a friend from college. A friend who would sometimes call to take me out, as an overt cover to the fact he really wants to use me for a one-night stand. Given that he's calling about the right time to arrange a date, I expect this is one of those times. Not that I minded being on the receiving end of a booty call. At least, if I'm not seeing anyone. Which, surprise, I'm not. "Hey, Scot. What do I owe this call?" I ask, playing dumb.

"Hey, Bridget. I'm on a quick trip through town on a business trip. I checked your Facebook page and saw you would happen to be nearby, so I thought maybe you'd like to go out tonight. You know, check out some of the sights? We're both new to the area, so I'm sure there's someplace you are just dying to try."

"If you mean I date, I guess I could be persuaded to take me out someplace. But don't make me choose. You know how much I like to be surprised", I respond with a grin plastered on my face, already flirting with the idea of what he may surprise me with. "Don't I know! Why don't you text me your address and I will pick you up at say 5 pm?

"Sure, I can be ready by five", I reply extrinsically, as I shoot a glance at the clock saying 4:17. I quickly text him my new address and hear him state, "Got it. I can be there in a few. Oh, And bring along a bikini, I'd expect you'll need it. Maybe a towel also."

"Can't-miss it. Just don't be late" I respond, with excitement. He chuckles at my teasing. Well, he has been late on occasion. I hear I cheerfully finish with 'cya' before ending the call. Even though I know his interior motive is for sex, I can't help but let out an excited cheer of 'Yes!' before hurriedly walking to my room to choose a swimsuit to wear. Should I wear my favourite red micro bikini, my revealing one-piece, or the new forest green nano bikini? I remember the new nano-bikini having a zipper in the front that may catch, but then again that's why I shaved my bush, right?

Which swimsuit shall I pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)