More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheNextGamer TheNextGamer

Back to current events...

I am fully committed.

"Don't even think about giving up."

You blink in surprise, looking up at me and asking, "What?"

"I know for a fact that you are not a criminal. Sure, you can be sort of a pervert sometimes, but you'd never reach to this extant." With dramatic flair, I pointed at you as I felt the passion in my heart flaring out for the whole world to see, "No matter what happens today, I am going to get you a not guilty verdict! I swear it!"

You're too kind and gentle to deserve such a horrible fate. I won't let your life be ruined. I'll save you! I swear I'll save you!

Blinking once more, you scratch your head in astonishment before giving me a small smile that nearly sent my heart fluttering, "Alright. Thank you Eliza. I trust my life in your hands."

I pulled my pointer finger away as I felt my face heating up. It was always such a pleasure to hear how much you care about me.

Before we got a chance to speak further in order to discuss the case, the bailiff came and interrupted us. "Court will be in session soon. Please prepare your defendant."

As he left, I swallowed nervously. Despite everything I've said to get both of us confident, I still feel like an absolute wreck. I really really really hope I'm up to the task. For both our sakes.

"Welp, time to get this show on the road." You said, lending your hand out for me to shake. "Good luck in the trial. I'll be counting on you."

I stared at your hand for a moment, before gently wrapping both of my hand around yours. Even though I clearly have no idea what I'm doing, your trust and dependence on me is all I need to push forwards.

With a smile, you let go and walked on ahead to the courtroom. Double checking my equipment, I followed in shortly after.

Court is now in session.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)