More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Katie's Kitties Katie's Kitties

Who am I?

I am Zoe Rosewell

My name is Zoe Rosewell and today is my 18th birthday. I'm am 5'8", and I am a futanari, just like everyone else in my family. I have long ginger hair, soft plump tits and an exceptionally large 16 inch futa cock. I woke up this morning with a surprise attack from my older sister. She had assaulted me with pillows until I was wide awake. She ripped off my comforter and pulled away my sheets. I fought back, whacking her with my pillows and trying to push her off of my bed, but, since she's older and stronger, she overpowered me pretty quickly. She held down my wrists and got on top of me.

"Happy birthday, Zoe", she whispered, as she leaned in closer to my face. She gave me a long wet kiss. My cock immediately reacted, and in a few seconds it was fully erect and rubbing against my sister's ass. I was sleeping naked, so I didn't need to worry about taking off any of my clothes.

She giggled and moved back. The tip of my cock was just in front of her mouth. She placed her lips on my foreskin and began to lick the opening slowly. She pulled back my foreskin and licked the expoded head. She made her way down the shaft with her tongue and eventually reached my pussy. I gasped as her tongue rubbed my clit. My cock throbbed and my sister made her way back up the shaft and to the tip of my dick. She put her mouth on my foreskin and pushed it down. Eventually, the first few inches of my cock were inside of her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down. She stopped for a second and then began to deepthroat it. She got 8 inches in before she started to gag. She pulled her head off of my cock and breathed heavily.

What did I do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)