More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lordrod lordrod

Reactionary or Non-Reactionary?

Hypno cock ring

The package for HCR has arrived let me read the instructionsmanual first.

Congratulations on ordering the upgraded Magic Cock Ring, the Hypno Cock Ring (HCR)! This particular model comes with the Hypnotic package. You get every single perk of the original MCR with a few added features for your personal mind control fetish!

For our customers who use the MCR mainly for its mind control capabilities, the HCR provides more in depth and potent abilities to manipulate the minds of those around you. The base model has a shorter range due to the intimate nature of mind control in general, but has additional features to streamline the overall process.

Complete Mental Control! While projecting your genitals, everyone with a line of sight on them will fall into a trance state. They will become mindless zombies completely obedient to your verbal commands! The trance will last until you take off the ring or use a verbal command to end it.

Multiple Levels of Domination! You can set the type and strength of the mind control by specifying it before putting on the ring. For example, you could set it to complete domination, where they have zero free will left and perfect obedience, or you could set it for defiant but futile, where they will try to resist but ultimately fail. Similarly you can change their attitude while under your control. They could be mindless zombies, mechanical drones, lusty harem slaves, or even normal and aware (but still obedient).

Open Multiple Portals With Multiple Functions! While projecting your genitals, you can also open secondary portals for multiple methods of induction or just for ease of access. For example, you can open a portal that contains a spiral that places the victims into a trance (and gives them spiral eyes for the classic hypnotized aesthetic), or a portal that releases subliminals to covertly program them. Or you could just open one that you can see and speak through, if you can't get physically close to your victims. You can open and control these portals by concentrating on them via the multi-portal function.

Memetic Control! By using the multiportal function on your victims, you can turn them into beacons that broadcast your control to other victims. Opening a portal somewhere on their bodies will cause the effective radius to expand greatly! Turn your college into your personal harem, or maybe even your whole town into your personal army.

Note: This feature takes enormous willpower to use, and can cause severe mental strain if you use it beyond a mile radius. Trying to take over anything larger than fifteen square miles permanently is against the user's agreement you sign upon purchasing the ring, and your ring and free will will be revoked for trying to take over the world. That's our job. If you are interested in global domination, job applications are available on our website.

Easy Trigger Installation! We know that using triggers is the best part of hypnosis, so we have simplified their use for your convenience! You can simply use our companion app to type out the desired commands, the triggers for each, and who it effects. That way you can load as many preset triggers into your ring as you need with the push of a button, and easily customize the mental conditioning for each of your victims. You can also set triggers to be used from the app, so you can play with your victims from the comfort of your phone!

No Risks! Any of your victims will not be aware of being controlled after the effect ends, even if you give them permanent commands. Anyone who interacts with them or sees them being used will also not be aware of what is truly going on, and no one in their lives will notice any differences!

Catch and Release! If you just want to use a victim for a quick session and not keep them permanently, you can revert all mental changes by whispering "Forget Me Lots" into your HCR while concentrating on the target(s) you wish to reset. All commands, triggers, and trances on the target(s) will end immediately and if you want to restore them you will have to do so manually.

Warning! If a weak-willed individual attempts to use this ring, it may backfire and instead place the user under the control of the first person they see. For weaker willed individuals looking to become more dominant in their lives, we recommend they partner the HCR with our Dom/Sub Switch in order to use it properly

I have to visit some people before that i have to get some toys from my sisters collection.

where shall you go next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)