More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tallywacker Tallywacker

Who do you follow?

Hunter (the unwilling cumslut)

The amount of time Julia had forces him to eat not even his cum but his brother and fathers made Hunter dizzy with rage. For his whole life he had been treated like a cumrag by his mother and sister the bitch of the family, given the worst chores and the toughest punshments he had suffered through 18 years of life.

But he was going to make things change. He had contacted the opposition to his mothers campaign for mayor. He had told them of the hardships males faced in their household only for itnto fall on disbelieving ears not wanting to lose this opportunity he told them he could prove it he just needed time and resources.

The oppositions leader a man by the name of Jim Dallas had given him one week stating that even if this was a hoax they could use Astrids sons disloyalty to their advantage. Then wanting to know if he was serious he asked the boy how he could smuggle a listening device or camera into the house. Hunter knowing only one way to get something inside without anyone noticing then asked if Jim could bring either the voice recorder or a camera small enough to fit inside his once tight anus.

What will Hunter smuggle inside him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)