More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Myocastor_Coypus Myocastor_Coypus

Where to, Guv'nor?

Humour her

Although thinking this was too good to be true, there was an undeniable convergence of the apparent "safest" choice and what my entire being desired. Carmencita was irresistible in every way for me. Very tall, generously proportioned, and carrying just enough extra that you sensed every little bit of her would be soft and yielding. She knew of my lust, it wouldn't do to turn her down - nor could I possibly want to.

"You're right. I want you. Just your flesh, mind you. I got the message."

She grinned from ear to ear, and moved up close to me, one hand reaching down. There was an instant to spare a thought as to why I wasn't rock solid in my pants just yet. My bewilderment had so far overturned the biological response to seeing a beautiful girl this way. I spoke.

"...although I don't know about getting it up, in time for -" was going to be my attempt to justify my lacking arousal, but she cut me off by locking lips with me. What followed stirred in me everything I had had to suppress when it came to Carmencita. She brought forth from the depths of me, all my feelings toward her, and made them stronger. As her tongue met mine I forgot where I was, forgot about deciding to put on an act to save my own skin while satisfying my wants. Concern about potentially having sex with this partially-clothed girl amidst other partially-clothed girls flew straight out of my head like so much empty breeze. And then she pulled away.

Once again I was in a non-functioning state, coasting through a euphoric daze this time, and had to be called out of it, once again by Carmen speaking to me.

"You were going to say something about getting it up? Have you been impotent all this time or something?" The lines of her face hardened again. Up close, she was almost terrifying. I wondered if staring into her endless green irises would cause my soul to shrivel and leave my body an empty husk. It seemed like a bargain in exchange for the view. Then she said: "You better hope you didn't swindle a snog out of me," as she fumbled to unbuckle my belt.

Blissful stupor faded and I was on my toes again, casting all wistful thoughts aside and trying to focus on the moment. "I was just going to add that I'm a bit sleepy all around..." I said, carefully, "Just meant that I might need, um, coaxing."

She chuckled and smiled at me again, like she was seeing the missing piece of a puzzle.

"Frank, what an awfully wordy way to request a blowjob. Still, I aim to please!"

So saying, she went down to her knees, unzipping me, and then shoved both my trousers and underpants down my legs. My limp and wobbly knob flopped into her mouth and she sealed her lips around it. Before long I felt my balls shift, and when Carmen pulled away the first time I was hard as stone. It was an interesting visual; one moment she had absorbed a lumpy little protuberance of muscle, the next she was seemingly spitting out a long slightly bent rod of tensed up fibres and veiny skin.

From there she worked on me like a professional, head bobbing up and down my cock, taking me deep into her throat, without hesitation and showing no sign of discomfort. She swirled her tongue around the tip, digging into the little crook between the glans and the shaft. She popped me back out, then clamped her lips on the side of my cock and started repeatedly slithering up and down its length for a bit, pausing only to suck on my ball sack every few seconds, all the while, and from the very beginning, maintaining eye contact with me. She moved to swallow me whole again, only this time deliberately loosened her grip on my dick, and completely ceased to control her own slobber. She started grunting, and was giving me such a noisy blowjob as to rival the volume of nearby classmates's conversations, whom all appeared completely unperturbed. This should have surprised me, but I was too far gone to care. In fact, I was so far gone as to be nearing climax. Carmen must have seen this on my face, else she felt it from my balls or something, because she slowed right down, and then pulled away.

"You ready for me now? Is that enough coaxing to rouse you from your slumber?"

Where to, Guv'nor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)