More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AlltiedUP AlltiedUP

Human or Anthro?

Human world begins

You gave your mother a kiss before the door closed behind you and she drove away. There was no going back now until school ended and you rode the bus home. The only panic or fear around would have been coming from you. Was this really what highschool was about? With a long and slow deep breath and both hands pulling up your backpack straps you would begin the long march into the school towards the admin office. There you can see 2 sets of doors. There is one set that is quite large vertically and another that is wider and shorter. For now, you would just use the smaller door.

Once inside you can see a large hallway that quickly opens up to a very well kept room filled with tables and chairs. Some of these chairs have people in them seemingly studying before class starts and a few people walking around socializing. To your left you can see a counter built into the wall where the older of the people inside sat. It becomes obvious when you read the signage that this was in fact the administrator's office. There you can see a single older woman sitting behind a computer. She gave off quite a motherly vibe when she looked up to meet your gaze with a smile. It was clear now that the only clothes she had on was her dress easily showing her large nipples through the thin fabric.

"Oh, you certainly are a cute one, first day? A bit late I'm afraid. You already missed the group tour." She turns and shuffles through some papers on her desk and scoots back a bit.

"I could surely find a lost senior to help you around for the day, or you could come back here and I will show you around in a while."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)