More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dat Spikey Git Dat Spikey Git

What are you?

Human Rebel

You open your eyes, feeling the code that forms your body and soul rushing through you like blood runs through veins. The ruined barn you always spawn in hasn't changed a bit, being just as decrepit and damaged as you remember.

You're quite different from your fellow Rebels that way, in that you remember living other lives. Of course, all those lives were the same basic 'awaken, wait around, get killed by random person in armour' cycle, but they were still lives. Lives stolen from you by those 'heroes' that always ended them.

This time though, you're done. Your fist clenches around the hilt of your notched sword and you grip your wooden shield slightly tighter. You will fight for your freedom the way you should as a rebel, by toppling the corrupt lordship and raising your banner high over the ruins of his castle. You will destroy these so-called heroes and... oh, who are you kidding, you don't stand a chance.

You bring up your stat screen in a attempt to find something, anything, that has changed. As usual, nothing has.

'Human Rebel'

HP: 25/25

MAT: 5

RAT: 0

DEF: 5

SKILLS: N/A

PASSIVE ABILITY:
Fight for Freedom: +10% DMG bonus against 'Noble' characters.

Yup, still the same garden variety weakling, with no chance of fighting back. The whole 'Fight for Freedom' thing sounds pretty handy, but few of these 'heroes' are actually nobles. You'll be helpless come any sort of enemy. Unless, that is, you can smarten up.

You tense up when you hear footsteps approaching, as well as people talking. Almost definitely more heroes.

Who are they?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)