More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

How to Give a Great Hand Job Massage to Him

The Erogenous Zones

Inner Thigh

Most people don’t think about it but both this is a very sensitive spot on both men and women and is a good place to warm him up and tease him softly caressing him here will be a good way to get him fired up and build up your own desires.

The Shaft

This is pretty self-explanatory. The shaft is the main body of the penis and while giving a hand job pretty much serves as the grip. Some guys may be more sensitive along the raphe. A ridge or line found along the underside of the penis. The Raphe may run along the scrotum as well and is more pronounced in some guys then others.

The Head

Also known as the Glans, this is the most sensitive area of the male penis but the most neglected during hand jobs or even by most guys while masturbating. Stimulation of this area during can turn an ordinary hand job into a great one. The most sensitive areas or the Slit at the tip also called the Meatus and the Frenulum which is a small triangle area on the underside of the head where the foreskin connects which in some guys is highly sensitive and stimulation of this spot can be very intense and some men may orgasm and ejaculate with just stimulation to this spot, And lastly the Crown, Or Corona which is the base or back of the head where the remaining foreskin forms a ring. While the stimulation of the head can be very pleasurable during orgasm this area becomes over sensitive and stimulation can actually be painful.

The Balls

Also know The Scrotum, the large sac of tissue which contains the testicles. Many men find this area pleasurable though the comfort level varies from guy to guy so handle with care but stimulation of this area can be highly enjoyable. Mishandling of the scrotum may lead to testicular torsion. The small area just behind the balls and just before the anus is known as the Perineum and likewise is an erogenous zone into its self. Stimulation of this area can also stimulate the prostate without the need for anal penetration which is a no fly zone for some guys.

Hand Job Positions

Crank Her Up

Preformed standing this is a good warm up position with the deliver holding the penis in hand with head against there wrist as if pulling on a cord to a lawn mower. This position allows for intimate kissing and is great for foreplay. The wrist can be used to add stimulation to the head as well.

The Reach Over

Also known as the movie theater hand job, the deliver sits next to the guy while preforming the hand job. This position though is awkward for using more than one hand depending on how much space one has to work with. This position is the missionary equivalent of hand jobs and isn’t much different from him wanking himself off but is highly effective for cuddling.

The Reach Around

The deliver stands behind the receiver and reaches around. This position allows for easy use of both hands and can be done with the female standing of knelt. If done while standing the deliver can press there chest against the receivers back; kiss, lick, or nibble at the neck, shoulder, cheek, and ears; and whisper into the receivers ear to increase sexual arousal.

At his knees

Guy sits down on the edge of bed, couch or whatever is convenient with his legs spread while the deliver kneels down below them. This position allows for great ease of access to the penis and balls.

Man Down

Guy lies on his back while the deliver sits beside or between the guys legs depending on the desired position.

The Reach Between

The deliver gets on her knees and reaches between the guys legs clutching the penis. This position lacks intimacy but the forearm stimulates the scrotum. The deliver may kiss, lick, or nibble at the buttocks.

The Milk Maid

Very female dominate. The guy bends over or gets on all fours and spreads his legs with his cock hanging downward and the deliver either grabs the cock from the side or reaches between the legs. This position allows for easy access to the balls as well to the anus if that is your thing.


Tips

Get a grip

Be gentle yet firm, the penis is a very strong organ but it has its limits. Don’t be afraid to take charge of it but don’t go overboard. Practice makes perfect so keep practicing.

Clean up on Aisle Nine

Be prepared for him to ejaculate and have something ready for clean up things get messy.

Lube It Up

The Penis will be much smoother and easier to handle with a little bit of moister or a lot if that is your thing.

Polish not Yank

Twisting the wrist while working the shaft creates a whole new experience think about it as polishing a flute and not cocking a loaded shotgun and will create a more enjoyable experience.

Gloves

A pair of nice satin gloves or similar material can change an ordinary hand job into an erotic experience in a pinch a nice pair of panties, in a pinch a pair of stockings can be pulled over the arm for a similar effect. Even a pair of latex or leather gloves with the right lube will create a unique experience.

Skin to Skin

If reaching around pressing your chest against there back, if at their knees let your body graze against theirs.

Make Eye Contact

When possible keep eye contact, though this rule applies double to blowjobs it works just as well for hand jobs.

Blindfold Him

If Eye contact isn’t your thing then blindfold the receiver. It will greatly enhance ones sense of touch and he won’t be able to see what you or about to do next.

Talk Dirty

While giving him a hand job talk dirty to him sometimes he right word can send him over the edge.

Switch Hit

While a guy can only grab his cock so many ways another person can stroke it in a variety of different ways. Change hands to change the tempo. Guys can do this while jerking of as well.

Dual Wielding

What’s better than one hand on a cock, two hands on a cock, place one hand over the other or intertwine fingers. Or let one hand work the shaft while the other works the head or the scrotum.

Just a Taste

When all else fails give him a blow job or at least part of one. Use your mouth to tease the head of his penis. Gently blow on it, softly kiss it, run your tongue around it or along the slit. Or snip at it with the teeth if that is his thing. Or simply tease him that you or about to.


Tricks

Some of the following or meant to simply tease the receiver to heighten and prolong the experience.

Long stroke

Have him lie on his belly and run your hand along the length of the under side of his cock from scrotum to head. Can use one hand or both if you use one at a time.

Rub the head, pat the belly

Rub one palm in circles over the head of the penis to stimulate the glans while slowly stroking the penis.

The Pop Top

This can be done during a hand Job or during masturbation. Place the hand around the head of the penis like opening a bottle of soda or ketchup and twist the wrist while pulling upwards and squeezing the head. Then repeat.

Joystick

Might require a little lube but hold him in hand and run finger between the Frenulum at back of the head and the Meatus at the tip.

Juicer

Rub your hand over the head in a with palm cupped in circular motion as if juicing a piece of fruit while letting fingers caresses the corona and shaft. Also known as the jellyfish.

Hitchhiker

Place penis in hand with thumb along the bottom of the shaft. This is a great way to stimulate the Raphe and the Frenulum. Can be done double handed depending on the guy.

Pole Climber

Lube up the cock and slid one hand all the way down to the base and then the other and repeat giving a constant downward motion.

Lower the Flag

Same as the Pole climber, lube up the cock and place one hand by the balls and stroke upward then the other creating a constant upward motion.

Fire Starter

Place both hands on either side of cock and rub the shaft between your palms like trying to start a fire.

The Monk

Place both hands on either side of cock and rub the shaft up and down between your palms.

Wring It Out

Place two hands on the cock one above the other and grip the cock and twist both wrist in towards one another like wringing out a towel while you stroke him and then go back the other direction on the down stroke. This can be a great way to stimulate the shaft and head. Works best with lube.

Juggler

Cup the scrotum in hand and roll the testicles gently between fingers.

Cup and Press

Another fun one that can be done while masturbating or preforming a hand job is cupping the balls in hand while pressing at the perineum with the finger tips.

Tug and Pull

Wrap index finger and thumb gently around the base of the scrotum and gently pull down. The scrotum retraces during arousal and orgasm and this can help to prolong the experience. Some guys may not like this however so use caution.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)