More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Damot Damot

What's next?

How I met Spiderman

"Okay, I have a tone of questions here. Isn´t that against some veterinarian health regulations? Second: Which one of you pays for my shrink? Which leads to third: Is there any way to unsee this? Because I am pretty sure I won´t sleep tonight. Oh yes, and it's getting cold Rhino, I think we should wrap this up."

A voice from somewhere above said and a spider string was wrapped around Rhinos dick, pulling the whole guy up in the air. The big villain screamed in surprised and tried to get lose but several other strings bent hin arms against his body until all of him but his head was warped in a spiderweb. At the end the whole big fat Rhino package was hanging from the roof, waiting to be imprisoned again.

On a fire ladder, a young man in a red an blue bodysuit was sitting on his feet and looking at me. I could see his face, but I could easily imagine his judgmental smile.

" Spiderman... I... you know..."

" You are clearly a damsel in distress, well a very hands-on damsel, I would say, but I can work with this," he said jumped down, grabbed me, shot a web to the roof of a building and swung away.

My first time swinging with Spiderman was better than sex. There is not much scarier and more fun than swinging the between the skyscrapers of New York in the arms of a very skinny but muscular, acrobatic Super Hero.

When we finally landed on some roof I was so full with adrenaline and even more horny than before. I could barely keep my pants on.

My whole body was shaking and my heard was pounding.

"Spiderman," I said with a weak feminine voice and made the trick with the eyelashes. " Thank you so much"

The young man stood there, his arms crossed and stared at me with his emotionless mask.

"I am not sure that you needed my help. In fact, I bet my suite, you had everything under control."

"Me? I was about to get by this monster" I said trying to hide, that this wouldn´t have been at all.

And Spidy seemed to suspect something because he continued staring and mumbling.

"I mean Rhino is a dirtbag, no doubt. I bet if you put him into a bathtub, you´ll have to bath the water after it, but I never saw him doing something like this."

I tried to get his attention again because seeing this guy in his skintight suite made me really fuzzy. I was used to be horny all the time, but this was a new level. There was something about his scent that made me crazy.

"Mr. Spiderman, I would really like to thank you in some way. Do you have a suggestion?" I asked biting my lower lip and moving a little bit closer. He bent his head to the side and cleared his throat.

" Oh... he stuttered... No miss, its okay, you know this is my thing. Rescuing people from nutjobs like Rhino..."

His look followed my left hand which "unintentionally" stroke over my breasts.

"That´s a shame. You are my hero, I would really love to do something nice for you," I said, smiled and took another step.

His eyes were fixated on my hand while he stepped back a little and stuttered again.

" Oh, really.... that's... uhm.... good to know... but.... damn... I don´t think.... that's apro..."

I made a quick step to close the space. My hand was now touching his chest. For some reason, I knew that I had everything under control.

And then he gave up.

" Damn it," he shouted lifted his mask over his mouth, grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him, kissing me passionately

I have to say, he wasn´t an experienced kisser, but his lips were soft and he was so gentle I felt really appreciated. His hand wandered down to my ass, while mine slowly slit towards his pants.

" Oh, Mister Spiderman, you are such a gentleman," I whispered while my fingers were vanishing in his costume.

In a few seconds, I would fuck Spiderman. Amazing!"

Suddenly he screamed and shot a spider web behind him pulling himself away from me.

I made a few steps to hug him again but the speedy spider got away by jumping to a building on the other side of the street.

There he rearranged his masked, shook his head several times, even slapped himself and stared at me again. Suddenly he shouted

"Is this your power? Seducing people? Damn it! And I am stuck with these spiderwebs!"

I shook my head. I truly didn´t understand what he was talking about.

"What power? I just wanted to thank you. It's not polite to walk away from a thank you, Mr. Spiderman,"I complained and pulled a snout

He lifted his hand to calm me down.

"Please Miss, don´t cry and don't call me Mr. Spiderman. Its Spiderman or Spidy if you like. And I bet my shorts that you have a power. The question is, are you a hero or a villain?"

This is probably the question most people asked them self when they met me, and to be honest, I am not quite sure how to answer it.

At this moment, horny, excited and a little bit frightened, it just insulted me and I started to tell him where he could stick his hero...

But suddenly he looked in a specific direction and said.

"Sorry Miss, but duty is calling. Something tells me that we will see each other again."

Then he swung away.

And this is how I met Spiderman

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)