More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by conkers024 conkers024

Which House have you been sorted into?

House Wyvern

You open your palm to find your pin morphed into the shape of a bipedal dragon. You've been sorted into house Wyvern, a house known for fostering students who are very loyal and excel in spells involving the elements. You're disappointed that you won't sleep in the same house as the cute brunette but you smirk at the idea of having such a cool looking pin on your chest. The students all split into four corners as the student representative of each house comes out to fetch your groups.

Aiden, a third year student leads your group to the dorm. House Wyvern is located next to the training fields on the West side of campus. You're lead into a two bed room where you meets your roommate Liam. He's a laid back guy who seems friendly enough. He introduces you to his girlfriend Keira, a pretty girl, thin with shoulder length chestnut hair. They've both been Wyverns for the past year and Liam's roommate had just graduated. Liam steps out to grab the class lists while Keira drops to her knees and reaches beneath his bed, searching for a wand she's sure she fell beneath Liam's bed last semester. You try not to stare as her ass wiggles in the air, her short gray skirt riding up and exposing her silky yellow panties with an intricate white trim. You politely look away and try to think your hard on away. Finally Liam comes back and hands you your class schedule.

Which class are you off to first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)