More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mrxl mrxl

What happens next?

Holly's Story...

Hi, I’m Holly Rivers. I’m your typical “cool” girl. I don’t really have a click. Don’t get the wrong idea I’m not ugly or socially awkward or dumb. I have natural fiery red hair. I’m 5’ 10” with 38DD tits. I mean breast. Skinny 28 inch waist and a nice tight 34 inch butt with legs 3 feet 6 inches long. Yeah. I do get a lot of attention from the boys and girls. Good and bad attention at first but I have that “cool” grounded personality that makes girls feel safe while the guys are “Damn! She’s cool!”

I live with my family in an apartment near the base where my dad works. Mom. Well, she’s a homemaker.
My typical day consist of going to high school, hanging out with friends and family. I’m a senior in high school, but I’m already do college work. I could of skip grades since I have an IQ of 180 but I thought it would be best to take my time and enjoy high school and time with family.

Then zombies happen…

I think the base was doing something. I can’t get dad to tell me anything. But then again he isn’t denying anything either. But anyways zombies are everywhere.

Here is my story of the zombie apocalypse. It started with banging…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)