More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by cyclone cyclone

Where do you go?

Hit the streets

Gracie wandered out of the alley with time still frozen around her. She began to take in her surroundings noticing a blonde jogger frozen in place who looked to be in her early twenties and two teenage girls gossiping while sitting on a bench frozen in the middle of a conversation.

Gracie was known for having a bit of a mischievous streak and admitted to herself that she was a bit perverted. She started to walk confidently towards the jogger. To test to see if what Gracie did when time was stopped had an effect on reality she tied the joggers shoelaces tightly together, hid, and then pressed the yellow button restarting time. The jogger let out a gasp and fell flat onto her face as the two gossipers cruelly laughed at her predicament. Realising what she had done Gracie held down the red button which rewinded time until the moment before Gracie tied her shoelaces together.

Just as Gracie was about to let the jogger go she suddenly realised how sexy the jogger actually was. Her wavy blonde hair flowed down her back and her nice D cup tits were just asking to be freed from the restrictive sports bra. Gracie got an idea and slowed time. She watched the joggers tits bounce up and down and a big grin spread across her face. She knew she needed to see what was under those clothes and decided to test out the other functions of the watch which she now trusted.

The jogger or the gossipers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)