More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What does she return with?

His Mother (futa version)

After a few minutes Dr Brown returned, with Daniel’s mother walking behind her. Daniel let out a loud groan, half begging her not to look at him, half begging to be untied. His hope died a brutal when he heard his mother say:

“I see my fears were correct. It is much too small for a proper man. You can always tell. Weak men like my son are always small. What so you recommend doctor? Is there any treatment?”

Small? Daniel was outraged. Six inches was perfectly respectable. And to have his mother stand there and say those things to the doctor while they eyed his cock in such a...clinical fashion, was humiliating and yet strangely arousing.

“Well, Ms. Cross, as you can see, your son isn’t just lacking in size, he’s much too sensitive. Even in this cold room with minimal stimuli, he’s fully erect and already got a sizable sheen of precum. In fact, unless I miss my guess...”

she reached out and, wrapping her gloved hand around his cock, gave it one solid stroke. That was the straw that broke the llama’s back for Daniel, who, despite his effort to the contrary, blew his load. It should up in the air and most of it landed on his own chest and face. He thrashed around a bit trying to dislodge the cum, but it remained where it landed, effectively giving him a self-bukkake.

“So as you can see Ms Cross, while I could prescribe certain that might address the issue of size, they wouldn’t solve the premature ejaculation. If anything they would enhance it. There is, of course, the other direction.”

Daniel grunted angrily at her but his mother shushed him. “Hush Daniel, the grown ups are talking. I’d expected that would be necessary and honestly I must say I’m looking forward to it. Breaking a his poor excuse for manhood should be quite fulfilling. After all, if he isn’t well endowed enough to be my son, it’s only fair that he should become my daughter. Even if he does have nothing on my actual daughter.”

Become her daughter? What the fuck did that mean?

Dr Brown replied to Andrea “I do believe that would be the wisest course of action. I have several estrogen therapies that I think you’ll find most suitable to the task, and of course we offer an array of the necessary equipment for sale or rent. You know, dildo gags for oral training, buttplugs for anal work, cock cages, that sort of thing. But the most important factor in treatment is re-education. Your son must be made to accept his role as your new daughter. We offer courses, books, and step by step training videos on this matter, but the key step is to break them early. Start using feminine pronouns and a feminized name, make her wear female apparel in public, and above all else, fuck her so that she learns her place. In fact, I would recommend you do so at once.”

They couldn’t do that! Daniel thought, they couldn’t tie him up, they could feminize him, and they certainly couldn’t fuck him. But as he watched, Daniel quickly learned why his mother was so flippant about her chest but careful about her legs. She lifted her dress to reveal a rock hard cock at least twice the size of his. “Don’t worry honey, you’re gonna love this.”

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/4PBT_O642wKFvH0Q7EPgUtnfiiyKIkNwcObr9FF5D5dtReA2Z2v3sukUoKhDU8vz183scg8E1PZh4_tl5d1unqT5

Does he love it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)