More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hambo hambo

Who shall endure an embarassing adventure?

Hilda: A foolhardy knight due for dishonor

Note: This is a slight tweaking of an older work of mine from TeratonArm's Monster Girl ENF/CFNM. I've changed it from second to third person, and will be expanding what was in the old version.

----------------------------------------

*Special thank you to Myds6 for his superb art! Go support his Patreon and check out his work on Deviant Art. It's great stuff!*


Hilda is the greatest warrior in the land (or so she thinks) and has won every tournament the king has held for the last five years.

She is 5' 8" with wavy, light brown hair that comes down to her shoulders when it isn't being put up in a bun. She is somewhat muscular and in overall good physical condition, but at 27 years old (and after several years of coasting by on past glories) she's started to get a little flabby, especially around her tummy (that's always been her weakpoint, but its been getting more noticeable recently), which she is incredibly self-conscious about.

Think of her as a college athlete who graduated a couple years ago. She hasn't been working out for a while and is starting to get out of shape, but hasn't really gone into total decline yet.

Her breasts are around a C-cup, with a nice bit of jiggle and just a little bit of sag. Her ass is squeezable, but not too big, and her thighs have a little bit of a curve to them, but are average in size.

Vanity is her vice, and she has a tendency to buy expensive clothes and equipment to make herself feel more important.

Due to her immense combat prowess (and certainly not because of her obnoxious attitude, arrogance, or inflated sense of self-worth), the king has personally tasked Hilda with exploring the wild lands and taming the dangerous forest that acts as a border between his kingdom and the neighboring realm.

More so, because of the confidence she places in her own abilities (some would call it hubris, but certainly not to her face), Hilda told the king she would accomplish this task with only her trusty magical sword, and very, very expensive (some would say impractical) armor.

Hilda sets out from the castle at dawn, getting about half a mile before her first challenge presents itself.

What does Hilda encounter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)