More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Queen Death Queen Death

Who finds the marker?

High school Teen

Jack was on his way to school, he just turned 18 so he was in a good mood, he was going to ask Sam out, and maby become his girlfriend, as he walked he noticed his shoes lace was untied, so going down to one knee he started tying his shoe when he notice a marker laying on the sidewalk by a fence.

"someone must of dropped a marker" said Jake as he finished tying his shoe, he reached over and picked up the marker, he noticed there was something written on the side of the marker.

(www.TMCM.com)

"that's strange, to have a website on a marker instead of the markers brand" said Jack, shrugging he walked the last block and got onto a transit bus that will take him to the front of the school.

On the bus Jack got his phone out and googled the website, the website was just text.


Thank you for finding The Magic Change Marker (TMCM)

this marker contains a magical ink that can temporarily change the body and mind of whoever it writes on, anything the writer desire's with no limit.

----------------------------------------

"OK, this must be some type of joke, a magic marker, really, i wonder what joke shop this came from" said Jack putting it into his pocket.

The bus pulled up in front of the school, after ringing the bell and getting off the bus, he joined the other students entering the building.

Jack put his bag into his locker, smiling at a few girls as he started looking for Sam, but just missing her as she entered her homeroom, so as he hurried to his homeroom class, he would meet with her at lunch, hopping to be her boyfriend before the day is out.

A test during class, and discovery.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)