More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unitman2 Unitman2

What's next?

High School

Note : Katie is at least 18. I'm no omniscient being, so I may miss things here and there. So even if a chapter says otherwise, Katie is at least 18. This is the most important thing to remember, so please keep to it

There was a multitude of factors that made Katie's high school experience quite rough.

Important Information

  1. The Cheerleaders - A tight knit group of bitchy and manipulative girls. The cheerleaders dislike new members to their group and will go to extensive means to get rid of them. Even worse, the school has ordered new and extremely slutty uniforms which the cheerleaders hate.
  2. The Football Players - Manipulated by the cheerleaders to do their bidding, the football players make up the strongest and dumbest group in the school. While by themselves they can be good (if rowdy) people, while doing the cheerleaders' bidding, their sense of morality disappears completely.
  3. The Staff of Northwood High - Under the pretense of a new means to teach, the staff are told to be stubborn and as a result, merciless.
  4. Family - Katie has a father and a mother who both are constantly busy with working, as such Katie really doesn't hang out with her family that much. Her brother is seven years older and her sister is four years older than her. Katie's aunt Jill, however, is an erratic woman who runs her own daycare service.
  5. Northwood East High Rivalry - Whereas Katie has been attending Northwood High for three years now, a new school has opened up on the east side of the city, calling itself Northwood East. The rivalry between the schools has gotten worse as of late, and hazing and pranks have been rumored to be happening on both sides.

Choose from the following Series to begin Katie's humiliating adventure:

Series 1 - Tryouts for Cheerleading:
Katie learns what it's like to be an outsider the cheerleaders of Northwood High.

Series 2 - Caught in the Rain:
Katie has to walk to school, but gets caught in the rain.

Series 3 - A Weekend with the Aunt:
Katie gets to spend a weekend with her aunt, who turns out to be quite eccentric.

Series 4 - The Party:
Katie thinks she's going to have a good time, but her friends and aunt have other plans.

Series 5 - Happy Birthday!
Katie has an interesting, surprise 19th birthday.

Series 6 - Hell of a Day:
It is just after a morning practice and the other cheerleaders have planned something against Katie.

Series 7 - Doctor's Note:
Katie adventures with Aunt Jill aren't over yet, as a single doctor's note makes Katie's high school life an extremely humiliating experience.

Series 8 - Sick:
Katie is sick, and her family decides to take care of her, which may or may not include her sex-enthusiast dad, her naive mom, her older brother and sister, who enjoy messing with Katie, along with aunt Jill who is manipulating everyone to humiliate Katie.

Series 9 - Holiday:
Katie and her family go on a well earned vacation.

Series 10 - Really Bad School Days:
Katie's worst school days in her senior year, all humiliating in special little ways.

Series 11 - Camping Trip:
Katie's family surprises her with a camping trip that starts badly and gets worse.

Series 12 - Family Role Play:
To reconnect with their past selves, the family pretends its fifteen years ago.

Series 13 - Fun fair:
Katie goes to a fun fair with her family.

Series 14 - A Humiliating Day at Home:
Katie is in for a surprise when she thinks she has the house to herself for a week when her parents forgot to tell her about all the work about to be done on the house.

Series 15 - The Big Game:
Katie and the Cheerleaders Get Ready and Lead the Fight Against East in the big football game, but Katie will be humiliated by more than just the loss of the game itself...

Series 16 - Finding a Job:
Katie's family tries to get her to find a job, any kind of job. This leads Katie to applying to a number of businesses, some with questionable working conditions...

Series 17 - The Hazing:
East has finally had enough of Katie's school, leading to the hazing of Katie, Samantha, and several of the cheerleaders in a little hide-and-go-seek paintball in the woods among other things...

Series 18 - Out With Friends:
Katie goes out with her fellow cheerleaders for a day. Katie gets into trouble when they suggest a fun game that leaves Katie embarrassed and exposed in public.

Series 19 - Prom:
Katie is invited to a dance/The Prom, but her dress (along with the festivities) have been tampered with!

What Scenario is Katie in to Start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)