More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 68 by Drakavius Drakavius

Does Kathy turn around?

Hesitantly

Kathy swallowed dryly, her mind racing with thoughts on how to resist temptation, glancing at the door she contemplated just running. But her arousal was already too much, she wanted to watch her sister keep going until she collapsed in pleasure from masturbating.

Dark thoughts of then flipping Caroline on her back and sitting on her face, using the vibrator to push Caroline even further tempted her. Kathy's nipples ached against her tight fitting bra, she shifted her legs awkwardly as her tight jeans teased at her pussy lips.

Feeling the top of the dresser press against Kathy's ass provoked thoughts of someone pressing up against her from behind. Spreading her hands out across its top to either side Kathy leaned there, worried what her hands might do if not kept busy propping her up.

Caroline gasped, barely swallowing a scream of delight as she fought to keep quiet. Her heart felt like it was skipping beats every second as the furious fires of pleasure and desire consumed her, fueling her lust for more. But Caroline didn't dare think of more, her conscious mind refused to dare to.

Watching Kathy's focus on her, Caroline grew ever more excited by her audience. Her mind growing less resistant to perverse thoughts as Kathy slowly began to grind her ass against the dresser, sliding side to side, slowly increasing in speed.

“D...d… do.. you… ike…. Wa..ttt… you…. Seer…” Caroline gasped staring into Kathy's eyes as she bit her lip and arched her back.

Kathy didn't know what to say. How could she dare answer that question?

“An…sss..er…mee…” Caroline moaned demandingly. Cupping a breast and teasing its nipple, she swore it felt like they were overflowing with pressure looking to press out.

Something told Kathy she shouldn't answer, she felt like doing so would be acceptance of a forbidden temptation she needed to resist.

As she slowly nodded up and down approvingly, Caroline's body jerked stiffly as she tried to contain her increasingly overwhelming climaxes.

Pausing to pant for breath after her latest peak Caroline pulled the now sloppy toy from her snatch. Licking her juices from it she smiled as she felt her dark desires growing, perverted by the corruption growing in her body. Grasping her ever more sensitive breasts she hadn't noticed the half cup size they had gained with that last climax as she stared seductively at Kathy.

“Should, I keep going?” Caroline stuttered seductively, knowing she saw and felt no reason to stop.

“Yes.” Kathy couldn't believe she had quietly uttered that response, her body seeming to surge with a sudden flourish of pleasure she gasped in response as Caroline resumed.

Caroline was much less quiet this time, shrieks and screams of pleasure squeaking out quietly as moans pushed through bitten lips bit by bit.

“En…joy.. ing… you… urr… se… el..llff..” Caroline asked, watching Kathy's hands fidget and slide on the dresser, Caroline increasingly thinking about seeing those hands dancing across Kathy's body, bare skin, herself…

Caroline pushed back on the last thought. They couldn't…

Kathy nodded quickly in approval. Resisting the urge to bite her lip.

Kathy felt her body burn with desire to be touched, watching Caroline masturbate before her. Both fueling it, and placating the desires.

“Ta…ch.. yo..ur…sss..el…ff… fo…rrr… me…” Caroline moaned lusciously, her mind trying to reach a new level of climax as Caroline felt like she was going to fail to reach the next one. to finally cum.

Kathy was a bit taken back by the request, feeling extra flush she brought a hand to her chest to say she couldn't, only to bite her lip as she felt the delightful squeeze of her breast. Looking down at her hand Kathy brought up her other hand to squeeze both her breasts, feeling them spill free of her bra under her shirt as she kept grinding back into the dresser.

This isn't so bad, Kathy thought looking over at Caroline. Not like I'm as bad as Caroline, Kathy then thought, gasping as she remembered Emi in the shower with her this morning. I'm worse.

Gazing back up at Caroline she grinned playfully, Kathy ran her thumb along the waist of her pants rolling her hips seductively towards Caroline, before grinding back into the dresser and unleashing a drawn out moan as she slipped her hand down her pants to tease her clit.

With a sudden clatter, both sisters paused their actions, freezing still as they both feared they'd been caught, looking around the silent room Kathy chuckled at their sudden caution.

“The crucifix fell again.” Kathy sighed with relief, Caroline joining her in a laugh of relief before unleashing a husky gasp as she shamelessly looked to see if Kathy would join her in resuming.

The crucifix in their room did have a habit of falling, but never before had it been brought down by the faltering religious protections of the house.

As Kathy responded to the challenging gaze of Caroline her hand soon froze in her pants, their bedroom door swung open.

Is anyone there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)