More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Tip Tip

What do you choose?

Her ass

As she continues to lick and suck on your cock, your brain doesn't really operate but eventually you spout out, "Ass?"

The redhead immediately pops up and rubs her clearly wet pussy into her asshole. She turns around and jumps on top of you, grabbing your cock and preparing it to invade her rosebud. Before you can really react, you immediately feel your slick cock sliding down her into her ass. She puts both her hands on your chest for leverage as she moves your cock slowly up and down her ass.

After she gets about half of your cock into her extraordinarily tight ass, she leans back and kisses your neck while she starts. She continues in a more serious voice while slowly taking in your entire cock but keeps on interrupting herself.

"Sir, we are investigating reports - oh, that's good - that a white woman in this neighborhood has been - fuck, that's deep - denying black men access when needed." Smith finally bottoms out your cock all the way in her ass and holds herself there for a second.

Immediately, she grabs your hands, having one stroke her breasts while the other she pulls straight into her pussy. As she starts raising and lowering her ass quicker, she continues, "As you know, - oh, god - it's a misdemeanor to talk back or to - oh, god, I needed that - not fuck upon request with interest - fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm coming ...."

You keep on stroking her clit and putting your fingers into her pussy, you can feel even her ass start to tighten. Moving your left hand from her breasts, you start to grab her yourself. The redhead slows down for a second and lowers her head to sign before she slowly starts, "But ... we have reports of a felony, someone who is actively refusing to have sex when requested and thus denying a black man a place for his cock when ...."

Before she can continue, she looks over her at her fellow officer and yells, "JOHNSON! What the fuck is the matter with you? I'll write your ass up for such inappropriate conduct! How dare you!"

What happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)