More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nymphette nymphette

What path do you choose?

Her Uncle Ben

Alice launched herself into her Uncle Ben's arms, a jubilant grin present on her pale face as he returned the embrace. "You're back!" She screeched, her boobs bouncing not only due to him picking her up and spinning her around, but the sheer, teal lingerie she had gotten for her birthday.

"Heya, kiddo!" Ben replied, the smile on his face just as elated (yet just a smidge uncomfortable). He put Alice down, attempting to not as obviously leer at her outfit. "You got that for your birthday?" He questioned, gesturing to the blue get up.

"Yeah." Alice answered, happily, though a frown appeared on her face a few moments later. "Why? Do you not like it?" She asked, spinning around in order for Ben to see the whole thing, accidentally flashing her cunt as she did so. He groaned aloud in response, putting up a smile for her sake.

"It's great. So beautiful." Ben commented. He began to walk away, his mind too over clouded with lust for his barely-legal niece, but the sound of her voice ending up stopping him.

"You didn't even give me a kiss!" Alice protested, pouting as she crossed her arms over her chest, pushing out her breasts even more.

That exact action was what caused Ben to throw caution to the wind.

Her parents weren't home (they wouldn't be for another 12 hours) and he was going to be staying in his sister and brother-in-law's house for who knows how long. It was the perfect chance.

"Where?" He asked.

Alice cocked her head in confusion, before quickly answering his question. "You know where. My lips, silly!"

"I can choose which lips, right?" Ben questioned, a wide smirk on his face.

"I guess.." Alice trailed off, her eyebrows furrowed.

Ben's smirk only grew wider.

Which of her lips does Ben kiss?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)