More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nymphette nymphette

What path do you choose?

Her Father’s Soon-To-Be-Employer

Alice straightened her schoolgirl outfit as she marched into Wyndham Headquarters, right beside her father, who was attempting to look his best in a solid black blazer, white botton up t-shirt, black trousers and slacks. They both felt so nervous; this was her father’s first job interview in months, and they were both determined to ensure it’s success.

“Phillip.. who is this?” The receptionist at the front desk asked, scrutizing Alice with thinly veiled mistrust.

“Jennifer, this is my daughter, Alice. My wife has a 9 to 5 shift at the clinic, so she couldn’t supervise her while I attended this interview.”

Jennifer snorted. “That shows your deep irresponsibility, and your incredible mistrust of your daughter. I hope I never have this displeasure of working with you, Mr. Fairborn.”

“Oh, lighten up a little, Professor Mcgongall.” A booming voice mocked from behind Alice. Snickers erupted about the room, and the secretary had mastered the most annoyed expression one could perform.

“Hello, Mr. Fairborn. How are you and your daughter this lovely day?” The figure Alice knew as Mr. Wyndham trailed his fingers along her sides in a seemingly friendly gesture.

“We’re great, Mr. Wyndham. Alice, in fact, has just graduated high school.”

The latter opened her mouth to speak; but was muffled by hands massaging her asscheeks.

It didn’t take Alice a while to start glowing red, and questions to start popping up in her mind. Is this normal? Is he supposed to touch me there? I thought he was married?

The teen only managed to nod in response. Mr. Wyndham removed his hand, emitting a catlike mewl of protest from Alice, much to her shock.

“I think I’d like to interview your daughter before I interview you.”

It was a random statement that left both Alice and Phillip’s eyebrows raising, though no protest as Mr. Wyndham escorted Alice into his office.

Author’s Note: I encourage you all to write chapters! Even if you aren’t so sure about it, your effort will be appreciated. And besides, no one can be a worse writer than me!

What does Mr. Wyndham ask of Alice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)