More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by Bobrt Bobrt

What do you do now?

Help Nicole (Heroic)

You realize what a major mistake it would be to let this happen.

"Sorry, girls- I need to do something."

You move away from the talented tongues of Miranda and Sarah to save Nicole.

You go over and shove Tom away from the prone girl. He hits the couch hard and looks at you angrily.

"What the hell, man?"

"We've played fast and loose with morality here, but you were about to a girl of her virginity."

"What?!?" Miranda and Sarah exclaim.

"Dude," Matt exclaims too, "What the hell, man?"

You grab the guy's clothes from the floor and toss them at him angrily. You point towards the door and he takes the hint...eventually.

When he's finally gone, the party stops for a little while to take it all in.

"Did you really not know what he was going to do," you ask Matt.

"I didn't. Honest!"

"Alright," Sarah replies, "You can make it up to her by going down on her until she cums."

"At least twice," Miranda adds.

"That sounds fair. We'll see how she feels after that."

"I'll keep an eye on him," Sarah says, "That and make sure he does it right for you, honey."

"Thanks...all of you," Nicole says softly, "Especially you, John."

The girl lays back on the couch, while the guy starts to go down on her. Her friend is next to him, rubbing and caressing her- innocently at first. It slowly turns into something else...which Nicole doesn't mind.

Meanwhile, Miranda pushes you softly back to the floor and mounts you, her 36C breasts shaking as she does so.

"You deserve a special reward. What do you want me to do for you?"

What is your request?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)