More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by CLITaurus CLITaurus

Take this offering?

Hell yeah.

“Okay,” you say, breaking off the kiss momentarily. “If you're sure.”

“I am,” she says, before returning to kissing you.

You lie back on the hay and Loretta follows you down, continuing to stroke you to hardness. She seems to instinctively understand what you have in mind and, once you are nice and erect again, puts her leg over you to straddle you. You look up at her magnificent body above you and she smiles sweetly as she lowers herself onto you, giving a little groan of pleasure as she does. Her own juices, combined with your spunk still inside her, ensure that you slide into her easily.

“This feel really good,” she says, “I like being on top, looking down at you. It makes me feel in control.”

“And I like looking up at you,” you say, “Your breasts look even more luscious when you're upright like this. Now let's see how they look as you're moving up and down on me.”

“Okay,” she says and raises herself until she is almost off you before dropping back down, thrusting you deeper inside her.

“Oh God!” she cries. “You’re in so deep! I love it!”

“Then keep riding me my little country cowgirl.”

She giggles at the description. “I am, aren’t I. I’m riding you like a stallion, although none of the horses have ever made me feel this good between my legs.”

She continues to ride you, getting faster and faster and driving you deeper and deeper inside her with every downward thrust, and driving you closer and closer to climax. Just when you think you can hold out no longer, she cries out, “Cum inside me, I want you to cum with me.”

You release your cum within her again, deeper this time, just as her cunt convulses with her own orgasm. You growl as the pleasure overwhelms you.

You both take a long time to stop quivering in orgasm. For a long time, you just lay under her, your wilting cock still held firmly in her pussy. After five minutes of breathing very hard, you both have calmed down. You look into her face, and she gazes back at you with guarded eyes. A spasm shakes her form, and you moan as her cunt pulses around you in an aftershock.

What happen's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)