More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

where does the story take place?

Hedge Maze

Iggy woke up groggy. She felt grass and dirt against her bare skin. She was lying on the ground, and sat up with a start. She looked down at saw her wrists were in handcuffs. She got to her knees and looked around. All she saw was large hedges, ten feet high with a few openings in them with well groomed paths.

"Ah, Miss Azalea," said a male voice with a British accent.

Iggy looked behind her and covered her bare breasts. "What's going on? How did I get here?"

"Don't worry about how you got here," said the man. He was tall and dressed in riding breeches and riding boots, a white shirt, tan blazer, and had on a pith helmet. He appeared to be in his forties, and had a bushy mustache. "You need to worry about getting out!"

"What's going on?!" screamed Iggy.

The man walked over to Iggy. She scooted back.

"Stand up!" the man said sternly.

Iggy stood up, putting her hands over her crotch. Another man came from one of the paths leading out. Iggy noticed she was in a clearing about 20 feet in diameter. There were four exits, all through the hedges. The man had a rectangular mirror about four feet tall. He walked up and behind Iggy.

"Look over your shoulder," said the first man.

Iggy did so and gasped as she saw her famous shapely ass had been painted with a bulls eye with her anus being the middle.

"Here's the deal," Miss Azalea, said the first man. "You are in a large hedge maze. It's 4 square acres. There is only one way out. You have to find your way out, but there's a catch. There are half a dozen men in the hedges, hiding with paintball guns. If they can land six shots on your ass, you lose and have to move on to another task. If you make it out with less than 6 shots landed on your ass, you are free to go."

"And If I don't want to play your stupid game?" asked Iggy.

"Then we tie to you a post and use your ass as target practice for an hour or so. Trust me, you would not like that!"

Iggy's lower lip started to tremble.

"I suggest you run fast and zig zag as much as you can. You may begin!"

Iggy looked around and chose the nearest path. She started off running. She ran for a few minutes then hit a dead end. She turned and ran off then felt a sharp pain on her ass as paintball splattered on her right butt cheek. "Ow!" she screamed as she kept running.

does she make it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)