More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

The adventure begins!

Head into town.

You almost immediately are struck speechless. There are people in armour, using swords, wearing all sorts of elaborate and fantastical garb, and that's not all. Not everybody is human. You spot some with long, pointed ears. Some are short, with big, bushy beards. There are folk with animal ears as well. It's too much to take in. You lean back against the nearest building with your hand on your head and try to calm down, but it's overwhelming. This is, without a doubt, the kind of fantasy setting you've seen in video games, anime, and more.

You look around again. The elven women are slender, with beautifully smooth skin and perfect bodies. Some of the outfits folk are wearing you'd only expect to see in a sexy Halloween costume shop, though much more vibrant and whimsical. One girl walks by with the ears of a cat atop her head, and the top she's wearing you can only compare to a bikini.

Did I die, and this is actually Heaven?

It's definitely you that looks odd in the eyes of everybody else--Kyle Warren, a boy with brown hair, who not only looks lost, but is wearing clothing unlike anybody else's. You're the weirdo here somehow.

The cobblestone streets wind around simple homes and various shops. Fortunately, you seem to be able to read the signs, though you're unsure if that means they're in English, or you've actually picked up a new tongue entirely. Either way, you need to ask somebody for help, though if this is all normal to them, you need to make sure you don't look like an insane person. It's probably best not to ogle the cuties too much either, for a similar reason. Though...

This is totally a world straight out of an RPG! Magic. Swords. Hot elf girls. I don't know how I got here, but I never want to leave. I just need to think like somebody playing a game. If it's visually familiar to me, then conceptually, all I need to do is find an inn. That's where the hero begins his adventure. All my dreams are going to come true, starting today.

Of course, nothing is that easy.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)