More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Murakami Murakami

What do you do?

He tells you how it is

"The thing is, we know that you want to live in a world based around sex, and the Doctor wants to see how that will work out, so we're going to let you live that particular fantasy."

At this point it's pretty clear that this guy is crazy. He's also scarily on the money. The better part of not being axe murdered seems to be letting him get through his harangue and hoping he lets you out of...whatever he is using to hold you down unharmed, so you just nod noncommittally.

"Now, I know you think I'm crazy, so here's the deal: you don't get a choice. You, my friend, are the control. Out of the whole world, only you will know that something is different. For everyone else, it'll be as if its how things always were. We'll be watching your reactions... not that you'll remember I just said that part later; we don't want there to be any performance anxiety issues."

There haven't ever been any anxiety issues, so at least he finally he said something that wasn't true. That's a slightly relieving thought.

"So, here's what we are going to change..."

What do they change?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)