More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 39 by Shandy Shandy

What does he do?

He tastes her

Hunter fought down the feral urge to ravish the helpless blonde, snuffling again at her tearful face. She leaned her head against his muzzle with little sob as her slender hands stroked his neck.

"Such a good....dog," she whimpered. "Thank you..."

His thick red tongue licked her neck and she shuddered, her body quivering deliciously. He lowered his muzzle and licked the hollow at the base of her throat, making her shiver and lift her head to offer her pretty neck to him. The scent of her arousal rose thickly, clouding his mind.

When his tongue lapped over her stiff nipples she gave a long low moan and clutched at the fur on his neck, her body squirming, her legs parting. Her pussy smelled of fecund pleasures and wet joyous lusts. He pushed his head lower and licked down her trembling belly as she gasped and bit her lip.

"My God....good dog..." she moaned, then yelped with excited pleasure as his hot tongue lapped over her swollen labia. She spread her thighs wider, hands still clutching his fur as he probed her lips open with his tongue, tasting every bit of her gushing pussy. She raised her hips, offering herself to his mouth as he drank her sweet essence, his nostrils full of her musky aroma, his cock sliding out of it's sheath.

"God...god...god...god.....I'm coming," she gasped, pushing her sodden cunt against his mouth. "Oh fuck I'm coming...fuck oh fuck yessssssss!" Her body bucked and quivered as he lapped hungrily at her, savouring her taste and the delightful quivers of her spasms.

Does he fuck her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)