More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 46 by throbbin throbbin

How does the handsome one do on a dinner date?

He talks you into a night out

You should really get back to Trish, but this guy is such a prince charming. Cameron always knows the right thing to say, the right moment to stay quiet. He seems to listen to everything you have to say. He acts like a gentleman all through dinner and afterward he looks deep into your eyes and asks you if you would like to go to a little place he knows.

Your tongue leaps to agree long before your brain can work through all the problems with that idea. And once you're committed he takes your hand and leads you out into the cool evening air. You didn't exactly dress up for your evening out, your growing feminine instincts know some of the other girls were more finely dressed. But Cameron picked you! Every bit of logic is telling you not to let this go to your head. You're happily... something-ed with Trish.

He has a nice car too. Damn, mister perfect. If you were still a guy you'd hate his guts. You try to concentrate on that so he can't sweep you away quite so easily but it doesn't help much. He's far too smooth an operator. The 'little place' he knows? Oh, that's just one of the bigger dance clubs in the city. No biggie. He slips some bills to one of the bouncers and bang, you're in.

You dance and he tries to get you to drink, but on that front you can hold back his charm. The music isn't quite your thing, but drawing venomous looks from other girls does turn you on. Dancing in close with such a handsome rogue also keeps your motor running. In fact you're almost embarrassingly wet. Perhaps your charming devil can smell it.


At the adult shop...

Henry jerks awake, the sound of online ads rousing him from his slumber. "Didn't think I was that tired." he mumbles to himself. Didn't even clean out the Dragonette vagina. Sloppy. He goes to close one of the porn videos and realizes that the hot, hard bump resting against his leg is, in fact, his erection.

'Surely I took care of this' he thinks. 'Must be morning wood'. But a few moments and some heavy throbs from his cock prove otherwise. It's not morning and this wood is not going to go away after a little while.

Henry shakes his head at his body's teen-like levels of desire. 'Well, I've already got everything I need. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.' He tries to find a video, but once again there's nothing that compares to the mental image of that perfect young thing he saw earlier tonight. After quickly cleaning out the Dragonette pussy he puts it to good use. Again the images that race through his mind revolve around that pretty girl's belly going from flat to curved to round. Why hold back? Why not think of knocking her up? It's not like he can hurt anyone.

The little brass coin, pressed deep inside the Dragonette vagina, begs to differ. As Henry's hot and heavy testicles pull up and his cum shoots into the depths of the silicone pussy a little rift appears for just a moment. It does precisely what it was meant to, funneling the sticky contents of the faux vagina into the central symbol of the coin and out to a place just inside 'Jane's cervix.


In a darkened security monitoring room...

A cruel eye watches the banks of screens. The magic-addled surveillance techs almost drooling as they follow the dancing couple on screen. The recording, a rather high-quality one, is being streamed to a portable disk. The men are supposed to be looking for being sold, but not tonight. Their mission is to provide the perfect video of a dashing young man and an even younger gorgeous girl having a wonderful time together.


Down on the club floor...

He tries to talk you into going somewhere quiet, but you're not going to let him. Certainly not on a first date. Finally he kisses your hand and offers to drive you home. 'How sweet,' you think. No one's ever kissed your hand before. It just tickles your spine. And to be honest it tickles you deep inside your pussy as well. Strange that you've never felt that little flutter with Trish. Perhaps something to aim for.

All in all it's been a pretty good night. The guy with the anime, sex tapes, dolls and molds wasn't nearly as creepy or weird as you would have expected. In fact he was a little awkward and genuinely nice. The dinner date thing? What have you got to complain about exactly? You met lots of cute guys, you ate some tasty food. Then you got taken out to the club by a suave and handsome guy and danced the night away.

That bitch has no idea what she's doing, does she? She made you a girl, you learned to like it. So for more she sent you out to get a pussy mold and go on a dinner date? What's next, carnival rides?


Back in the security room...

With an evil grin the mistress picks up the disk. A wave of a small medallion makes sure the two techs won't remember a thing. The disk gets tucked away in a carrying case alongside another disk, copied from the restaurant earlier tonight. The mistress smiles. Soon, soon it will be time. 'Jane' is going to be properly ruined.

How does Jane behave on her other dates?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)