More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 89 by Funatic Funatic

Does he?

He talks his way out of it.

“It would be a shame to let you go.” Nathalia crossed her arms over her scaled boobs, “Therefore you will stay with me.” “Ehm, don’t I get a say in this?” John tried to make his opinion heard. Nathalia raised one of her long eyebrows, “What? You are going to decline?” “Actually…yes.” Nathalia was instantly in his face and stared him down. That dragoness was tall for a woman, good god.

Her golden pupils searched in his brown eyes for the truth as she continued probing. “Was this not the greatest sex you ever had?” John shot a slightly guilty glance at Rave, quickly his eyes were back by Nathalia grabbing his chin. “Look at me, John Newman and answer.” There was no magic in her voice just the cold, impatient threat of somebody with powers of cataclysmic destruction.

“Yes.” He answered truthfully. What he just had experienced made every other sex he had had pale in comparison. “Yet you do not wish to taste this every day?” “I do but…” He hesitated, “What, little one? Speak clear my patience runs thin.” “I love her!” John justified his decision while blushing slightly. “I love Jane; it doesn’t matter if the sex with you is much better if I feel nothing for you!”

Nathalia let go of his face and turned to Rave. “That little girl….” “Yeah, this little girl!” Rave spoke up again and hurried over to John to hug him, “Still my man you oldie. Now go crawl into another chest he made his decision!” She stuck her tongue out to the dragoness.

Bad move as Nathalia’s eye twitched and in response, the whole catacombs trembled. “I don’t care about your decision!” She growled as the trembling intensified. With the sound of bubbling lava, a long black tail burst from the backside of her hips. Moments later the skeletal outline of wings followed from her upper back, they folded once and opened again with membranes of liquid fire. At this point, the shaking had reached a level where it was hard for John to stand.

“You mortals trifle and ridicule me? Me, a high dragon of ancient times, Me, the Flame of Destruction, Me, Nathalia. I should reduce your bodies to ashes and bury you in the sands of time, slowly turning you back to life as you live through the pain of being burned alive in reverse before repeating the process hundreds of times you mongrels! I should…!”

“Sol was completely right about you.” The quivering suddenly stopped, and everyone looked at the cat lying between them. Copernicus lazily rested on his side and played with his tail. “What do you know of Sol, Cat?” Nathalia asked, “Name is Copernicus. Hate to see you too.” The Solar Cat meowed. There was a slight trembling, but Nathalia kept herself under control. “Explain.” She demanded. “Well, before I went and made my contract with this annoyance of Lightbearer.” “Hey!” Rave was pissed enough as is without getting complaints from her cat. “You are both equally annoying. Continue!” Nathalia shouted the last word, her wings spreading violently, scattering lava behind her.

“I hung out with Sol, and she told me that you are an egotistic short-wired anarchist that would have been better off as a Nymph or Succubus.” Copernicus finished quickly. Complete silence. “Radiant cunt,” she cursed, “Still what do I care; these mortals are mine to kill or enslave how I wish. She has no chance to attack me unless I kill you, Cat. It is not like Romulus protects them.”

John saw a shimmer of light and cleared his throat. “Actually!” He started and pulled the attention of the dragoness back to him, “He is interested in me.” Nathalia narrowed her eyes, “Can you prove that?” He could, thanks to the wonders of the 21 Century. “Jane, could I borrow your phone for a moment?” His still didn’t have the capabilities to receive signals inside an Illusion Barrier. “Sure, here ya go.” Jane gave it to him with a grin.

John opened the Discord and scrolled to the name list. He showed it to Nathalia, and the black dragon furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance again. “Hold still.” She commanded and put a finger on the display. John had no idea what that was supposed to do for her. Her eyes started moving at rapid speed, and a moment later she clicked her tongue. She pulled the claw downwards, audibly scratching the screen in the process. “Fine” She spat out, “So Romulus ‘protects’ you from ME because he doesn’t like me having fun.” Her wings retracted back into her body, and the room got several degrees colder. John had barely noticed; his heart was pounding like crazy.

“Yet still.” Nathalia’s tail was repeatedly hitting the ground behind her like a stone-splitting whip. “I want you, John.” “We can repeat this time to time.” He willingly offered. “No.” She denied outright. “I want you, John Newman. I will own you. Romulus be damned the old fool can try catching me, you said he was on the other side of the world, so that will take a while.” Nathalia smiled again, “Yes and the first order of business is…” her eyes wandered over to Rave as she licked her lips, “Breakfast.”

John raised his arm in front of Rave, “If you touch her you can forget ever getting what you want from me.” “I don’t need you to be complaint to get what I want, if necessary I will pump you full of . I get what I want, little one. Now out of my way.” His mind was racing there must be a way to get out of this, something that would convince Nathalia to leave him alone, something that she wanted…..That was it. Something that she wanted!

“It gets better!” John exclaimed, and Nathalia froze in her motion. “What now? Just explain, don’t make me ask for everything.” Her patience was clearly at an end, “I am too hungry for this!” “I have an Innate Ability, things I do get better by repetition. If you just leave me alone for a while the next time we meet will be even better for you.” John made his case. “If it gets better by repetition you can just fuck me every day.” Nathalia said and crossed her arms again. “That is true, but I am also able to increase my abilities by killing monsters, my strength for example.”

Nathalia hesitated, and John knew that he almost had her. “Think about it Nathalia, if you just leave me running around for a bit, I could give you a proper pounding.” The dragoness was in deep thought. “True, your thrusts, while pleasuring, were not especially impressive.” She mumbled to herself and retracted her tail as well, “Fine then, John. I will find you again in a few weeks to check on your progress.”

John was almost at ease. “Girl, tell me your name.” “Jane Hollmey.” Rave said in a challenging tone. John admired her for her bravery most of the time, but sometimes it crossed over to being thick. “Jane. You either work on becoming worthy of pleasuring me too or prepare to be removed from this man’s life.” That was all Nathalia had to say to her, ignoring her complaints she turned back to John. “Can somebody assist you in the process of killing monsters or do you need to absorb the souls of the fallen personally like my brother Tilgun?” “I need to invite you to my group…” Confusion in her golden eyes, John decided to just show it to her. “Invite Nathalia.”

Nathalia looked with even more confusion and bewilderment at a spot in the air. She clicked accept and was added to the group. “I take it now you would profit from the murdering of foes?” “That is correct.” John had no idea how he ended up with a dragon in his party, but that is how these things go. “We should try finding the bo-“ Nathalia stomped once, and suddenly EXP started rolling in.

“All the enemies on this layer of existence are dead.” Nathalia stated,“I leave your group.” She added and was promptly removed from the menu she had just entered. “I give you that as my gift for a pleasant awakening.” She said graciously, “I also gift you this.” She bit into the back of her hand and pulled out a single one of her scales. The lava underneath pulsated once, and then a new grew in its place. She gave the thumb sized obsidian scale to John. “Do not lose it or give it away. I will know, and my wrath will know no bounds.” She glanced over to the still Aclysia. “You can feed it to that Artificial Spirit of yours. It should be safe there.” With that she turned, “I will find you again, do not disappoint me, John Newman.”

As her glowing mane disappeared down the corridor and finally vanished around the corner, John finally allowed himself a sigh of relief. He was finally feeling at ease.

Which of course prompted a flood of windows.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)